SpongeBob SquarePants

The Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 13, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob is my favorite cartoon, but this is not why I watch it...

3.3
    These two episodes were a wreak. I hardly laughed at all. Usually I rank SpongeBob episodes near the 9.0 range, but this was just bad. I did not like the idea of the lost mattress. I mean who wants to watch an episode about a mattress being to hard. This episode was a little better than the other one, but not by much. Patrick was finally shown in an episode, but he seemed to actually make some sense and thats NOT Patrick. Squidward has been in what all of them so far. I think they should give him a rest for a couple of episodes because too much of a good thing can be bad sometimes... As for Krabs vs. Plankton that wasn't very good either. I mean you knew Mr. Krabs would be not guilty and it was so predictable. At the end when SongeBob gave him the wet floor sign that was covered with nails... that wasn't funny at all. Where is the zany humor that the first three seasons held? Whoever the new writer is I think needs to look back at those episodes and fix these because they are just lacking that funny material.