SpongeBob SquarePants

The Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 13, 2005 on Nickelodeon

• Mr. Krabs has a lumpy back; Plankton try to sue Mr. Krabs

The Lost Mattress: I thought this was a superb, in which it's already surpass the last two episodes (at the time)...no perfect so far. My score was low because Mr. Krabs was mean at SpongeBob near the beginning. Also another flaw was after the cop threatens to them to jail, Squidward got upset at SpongeBob and almost try to murder (the word was cut off) him. I laughed at "It's a new dance daze," SpongeBob and Patrick at the mattress store, Mr. Krabs getting in a heart attack, SpongeBob and Patrick are up in the fence and then it went down while Squidward woke up the guard worm (as well as the other times he got attacked by it), and SpongeBob and Patrick as choice cuts. Overall 9/10

Krabs vs. Plankton: This was a good/decent/average episode. Not as great as the last three episodes but there's a reason why the lower score. I didn't laughed that much here. There isn't that much flaws here so that is just my only problem for this episode. I laughed at Plankton slipping and then causes a pain, Mr. Krabs having money gold in his eyes, SpongeBob as a lawyer (laughed at most of the parts like calling himself SpongeBob LawyerPants, trying to open the briefcase, giving the other characters in the stand (Mr. Krabs, Squidward, the mop, and Plankton), and then he actually open it). Overall 7/10