SpongeBob SquarePants

The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Oct 02, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.4
  • These two episodes were great.

Masterpiece: This was a great episode. I made my score lower because Squidward was alittle harsh on the artwork and some parts should have been better. The parts that were funny are SpongeBob showing Mr. Krabs his spy stuffs, Squidward watching a soap opera, the montage at the middle when Squidward try tosculptsa statute of Mr. Krabs, the statute (it looks funny), and the very ending. Overall, I kinda enjoyed the storyline, but some parts were boring. 8.5/10

Whelk Attack: This episode is a little underrated. I understand that the whelks splitting was disgusting, but I really enjoyed the plot for this episode. Of course, like the masterpiece, this episode was kinda boring in most parts. I laughed at the parts where Patrick says hi to the whelk, Gary's cameo, Patrick and SpongeBob hitting the door on Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick sputtering about after seeing a gaint whelk, SpongeBob turning the whelks back to normal (even though it took like a minute and a half :/) and the very ending where Squidward got splited by a baby whelk. Overall, a great episode. 8/10