SpongeBob SquarePants

The Nasty Patty / The Idiot Box

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 01, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob SquarePants, why do your episodes have to be gosh dang excellent and hilarious?

The Nasty Patty: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I would laugh so hard watching this episode and it's just worth your time. The health inspector comes in the Krusty Krab to be inspected. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs making the health inspector a nasty patty was very funny but also a little nasty. Well... it's called the nasty patty for a reason. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs burying the health inspector was hilarious especially when SpongeBob threw that giant rock and it hit the health inspector's head. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs confessing to the police officers about the health inspector choking and being killed was hilarious. SpongeBob's line "Aaahhh, it's the zombie" always makes me laugh hard. The health inspector passing the Krusty Krab after everything that happened was hilarious. Also, the narrator's line "Yes, they all are idiots, aren't they?" at the very end of the episode is also pretty funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

The Idiot Box: Just like "The Nasty Patty", this was also an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I would say that this episode is also considered my mom's favorite episode. My mom doesn't watch SpongeBob with me a lot but whenever she does watch SpongeBob with me, she pretty much laughs hard at the old and newer episodes and this episode definitely made her laugh hard. Anyways, now to talk about my opinion of this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick getting a television but only ordered it to play inside a box was hilarious. SpongeBob's line "imagination" and then making the rainbow was very funny. Squidward watching television that is about boxes is hilarious. Squidward hearing noise from SpongeBob and Patrick's box and then there is no noise is very funny. Squidward going inside the box towards the end of the episode and going to the dump was very funny. Patrick's line "I hope he's not too down on the dumps today" at the very end of the episode was very funny. Overall, an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10