SpongeBob SquarePants

The Nasty Patty / The Idiot Box

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Mar 01, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• The funniest season 3 pair (right next to Chocolate with Nuts and MM&BB V)

Nasty Patty: SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make a nasty patty for the health inspector. This episode was very funny. This is due to the fact that it boarded by Kaz (he does amazing episodes in this show compare to what he working right now on Phineas and Ferb). There were a lot of funny moments like the inspector needs everything from the menu, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob trying out everything, the news report, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob making the nasty patty, the inspector choking, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs yelling when they found out they killed him, and more. I cannot list all the funny moments so I'll stop there. Overall, a funny episode and definitely in my top 5 funniest season 3 episodes (this but Idiot Box as well). 10/10

Idiot Box: This one was way hilarious than the Nasty Patty. The humor here was everywhere in every minute. I laughed at SpongeBob and Patrick hopping, all the imagination stuffs that SpongeBob and Patrick did in this episode (funniest was SpongeBob and Patrick in the avalanche, Squidward kept seeing boxes on TV, Squidward playing with the box (then he is one the dumps), and the last part (Patrick's line). Overall, a funnier episode of the pair. 10/10