SpongeBob SquarePants

The Slumber Party / Grooming Gary

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 28, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• The Slumber Party is my favorite episode of the season, but Grooming Gary is just okay.

I love the episode The Slumber Party so much! There were so many good parts! I laughed when Mr. krabs threatened Pearl and she's like, "what're you gonna do, take away my allowance?" and she throws the crackers and ketchup at him. Then, it was so funny when Mr. Krabs destroyed all of Spongebob's things to show Spongebob what he's afraid boys might do to his house, and then, while Spongebob's ruined things are shown, he says, "it must be horrible to invite someone into your house and have them treat your property with so little respect," or something like that. But wait, it gets even better! A female sponge with a valley girl accent shows up at Pearl's door and says she just moved there from, um, Faraway ville, and we are supposed to think it's Spongebob, but it isn't! It was also hilarious when she runs away crying and says, "I am so moving back to Faraway ville!" and then Spongebob sees her and says he doesn't know who she is, but she's uglyyyyyyyy! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    This episode is going to be hard for the writers to beat! Grooming Gary was okay, but not that good. The only part I liked was when Gary gets up and gives his speech, and somehow he gets hands! Other than that, the episode was just kind of silly. Ordinarly I would have given the overall show an eight, but The Slumber Party was so good I'm giving it extra credit. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!