SpongeBob SquarePants

The Slumber Party / Grooming Gary

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 28, 2008 on Nickelodeon

• Once again,more bad Spongebob episodes

At this time,the new Spongebob episodes are bad. However,these will be the worst out of all of them. And I will never get why people like these ones. First off,let's start with the Slumber Party:

Oh my god,this has got to be on of the worst episodes of Spongebob. It's about Pearl having a slumber party,and she wants Mr. Krabs out of the house. That's the first problem with the episode. Pearl herself. She was a complete selfish brat who had no right to kick her own dad out of the house. She's right up there with the people from My Super Sweet 16. After seeing a movie with thugs destroying everything,Mr Krabs fears that Pearl will do that exact same thing. So he sends Spongebob to spy on her. During his plans,those scenes gave me more reasons to hate Pearl. She dropped a piano on Spongebob,made him into pizza and even worse,made a girl cry that wasn't him. So Spongebob goes into the house,but ends up destorying the root beer cellar. So Pearl gets angry,and tells her dad that he owes her money. Umm,no he doesn't. You deserve to be grounded. So she throws a party with Mr Krabs' money. Now,this has got to be the worst episode of the new seasons. Pearl was a selfish brat who deserves to be grounded for a year. I just wanted to cook her into chowder. What happened to the old Pearl who was sweet and sucked at cheerleading. Mr Krabs didn't do anything to punish her. What a bad father he was. Overall,never watch this episode again.

Next,Grooming Gary

This was just as bad as The Slumber Party,but it gets even worse. So Spongebob enters Gary in a pet show,and tries to train him. So this is basically a recycled version of The Great Snail Race,another bad episode. He dresses Gary in a horrible fashion. So at the pet show,Gary gets mad,and declares a war. He looks disturbing in that scene,especially with arms sticking out of him. All of the snails act out of hand and were cruel. So at the end,Spongebob wins the whole thing,but it was only for Patrick as a pet. So this episode was disturbing to look at. Don't even watch it.

These episodes were just horrible. Never watch them again.