SpongeBob SquarePants

The Thing / Hocus Pocus

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 15, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Squidward gets cover in cement; SpongeBob thinks he turned Squidward into a ice cream

The Thing: A great episode, but not as good as its partner. I didn't liked the beginning that much, but the episode got a little better. The beginning is just the same stuff in most of the Squidward episodes...SB and Patrick annoying him. Also, I dropped 5 more points since this episode was never my favorites but still okay to watch. Funny moments in the episode are Squidward getting in a accident, then he turned into an unknown species, Gary attacking Smelly (Squidward in cement), Patrick playing catch, the chase scene, and the ending where Smelly breaks and now Squidward is back to normal. 8.5/10

Hocus Pocus: Another of those post movie episodes that get too much hate. When will this nonsense stop? Anyway, this episode was better than The Thing because there isn't any boring parts. My score is just lower because SpongeBob was a little dimwit here thinking that the pastico ice cream was Squidward. But either way I always liked this episode even if SpongeBob was OOC. Funny parts include the beginning, SpongeBob mailing himself, the kid don't liking the ice cream which lands on Squidward's seat, Patrick eating the ice cream (while SpongeBob freaks out...facial expression by the way were amazing), and the ending. Overall, an underrated as heck episodes...I has to be honest, the facial expressions from what I said earlier improved until season 7ish. 9.5/10