SpongeBob SquarePants

Treats!

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Apr 10, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Excellent episode

This is one of the best episodes I've seen of Gary. It was a very funny episode! Also, it was very well developed. 10/10
  • annoying. in fact very annoying

1.5
    This was one of the worst episodes they have ever had. I got tired of Gary meowing. It gave me a headache. It flat out sucked.
  • Great Episode

Wow, this was a very amusing episode. I loved how Gary kept meowing, it was very cute and funny. I also lol'd when Patrick ate the last known box of snail bites at the end, and when SpongeBob said no to Patrick. The plot was classic and reminded me of a Season 1-3 episode. Truly one of my favorite Season 8 episodes so far.
  • Gary loves the "Snail Bites" treats that SpongeBob brings home for him and he will do anything to earn those treats

SpongeBob brings home a box of new snail treats that Gary will do anything to get especially when they run out. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was a tad better than yesterday's episode "InSPONGEiac" in my opinion. I really loved the storyline and this is where Gary meows a lot in this episode. Speaking of Gary meowing a lot in this episode, it was getting a little annoying because after he ran out of the "Snail Bites" treats then he started meowing at SpongeBob a bunch of times and the poor sponge is suffering because of that. It's just a nit-pick though so other than Gary's constant meowing being a little annoying, I loved this episode. My favorite part is definitely the montage with Gary doing all the tricks for SpongeBob in order to earn those treats (it really cracked me up). There were more hilarious parts in this episode such as that "Snail Bites" factory worker misspelling the word "closed" which he spelled "CSLOSCED", SpongeBob asking that factory worker "Could you just be quiet for one minute please?" then the factory worker responds "Sorry", SpongeBob and Gary traveling around the world to see if there are anymore "Snail Bites" treats at the Pet Stores, Gary actually coming to the Krusty Krab, Patrick's part in the last 2 1/2 minutes of the episode when he told SpongeBob to say "no" to Gary and he practiced with SpongeBob by pretending to act like a dog and the very last scene of the episode with Patrick actually eating the LAST box of "Snail Bites" treats then running out and the episode ends with him meowing, and more. The storyline was very well done and I really loved the humor. One more nit-pick before I finish up this review was the "Snail Bites" commercial in the very beginning of the episode.;.. while it was kinda funny, it was mostly repetitive. Overall, a perfect episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" with a couple of nit-picks. 10/10
  • Gary is eager to eat some of the treats that SpongeBob brought

SpongeBob brings home a box of new snail treats that Gary will do anything to get especially when they run out. This episode was excellent and might be the best for the second week. The commericalat interesting (it was funny when Squidward try to change it, then SpongeBob yelled not to). The montage of Gary getting fed by everywhere was very funny and good. Gary trying to get SpongeBob treats was getting a little annoying but it was still funny. I rather listen to Gary meows over and over than hear a dog barks all night. SpongeBob looking everywhere to find the treats was very cool. Patrick's role was super funny here (when SpongeBob said no to Patrick, and the last part). Overall, an excellent episode even thought Gary meows for like 200 times in this episode. 10/10
  • Gary gets addicted to Snail Bites!

This was an amazing edition to the two weeks of premieres of SpongeBob. Everything was well-written and really funny. There's really not much to say about this episode since I thought everything was close to perfection, including Patrick acting like Gary and the fact that they gave Gary his own episode. My only nitpicks are that the meowing sort of got annoying, and that they have already used SpongeBob's inability to say no. Overall 9.5 out of 10.
  • The Ending

This episode was awesome then gary got addicted to snail bites but either spongebob or gary didnt know that patrick had the last box of snail bites