SpongeBob SquarePants

Valentine's Day / The Paper

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Feb 14, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Both of the episodes were my favorites

Valentine's Day: I love this episode, I love it when SpongeBob passed out hearts to everyone in the beginning and it made me smile because it was a cute and funny episode. I also liked when SpongeBob and Sandy were discussing the Valentine's Day surprise gift for Patrick. It was funny when Patrick thought SpongeBob was stuck inside a rock, when Patrick kept on falling off the cliff, and when Patrick was getting angry and destroying the Valentine's Day carnival and when the announcer said "Attention everyone, there's a chubby pink starfish on the loose". I thought the ending was very cute and I liked it when Patrick bit on the chocolate balloon and everywhere was chocolate and Patrick said "Oh SpongeBob, you didn't have to get me anything?". Overall, it was a perfect episode and one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes, it's too bad that they only air this episode once or twice a year. 10/10

The Paper: This episode was also my favorite episode of SpongeBob but it's too bad that they only air it once or twice a year since this episode airs along with "Valentine's Day", I liked how SpongeBob was just being creative with a piece of paper and uses it as an instrument or a puppet or anything Spongebob used the paper with. I also thought that it was funny when Squidward traded in everything just for a piece of paper. Overall, it was a creative episode that was funny and just like "Valentine's Day", it was one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. 10/10