SpongeBob SquarePants

Valentine's Day / The Paper

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Feb 14, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob Valentine/love related 1

Valentine's Day: It's already that day so finally here's my review for these episodes. This Valentine's Day was excellent. I'm hoping to see this episode today. I still remember the parts that I laughed despite that I hasn't seen in a long time. Funny parts were the montage at the beginning, Patrick thinking SpongeBob is in the rock, Patrick trying to know where's his gift, Patrick moving the Ferris wheel, SpongeBob getting Patrick a handshake, montage which SpongeBob has fun while Patrick kept thinking of the handshake, Patrick going on a rampage, and the ending. Overall, the best Valentine's Day episode. 10/10

The Paper: Another excellent episode. SpongeBob was getting a tad annoying here but it was actually funny that he play with a paper by different things. Nothing else to say about this episode since is just SpongeBob playing with the paper. I did laughed a few more times, especially the ending. Overall, a perfect episode. Now I'm already done reviewing the season 1 episodes. I'm now going to move on to season 2. 10/10