SpongeBob SquarePants

Valentine's Day / The Paper

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Feb 14, 2000 on Nickelodeon

• Valentine's Day was good and The Paper is perfect.

Valentine's Day: When SpongeBob makes a chocolate balloon for Patrick, SpongeBob and Patrick goes to the carnival while they wait for Sandy to give him his present, but something goes wrong and SpongeBob has to switch to plan B which is SpongeBob pretending that a handshake is the present. Later Patrick goes crazy when everyone else got a better Valentine's Day present than him. It was funny when Patrick thought SpongeBob was stuck inside the rock he made for SpongeBob and starts smashing it and Patrick's facial expression after he gets his handshake. This was an enjoyable episode and it's too bad it only airs once a year. 8/10

The Paper: SpongeBob wants the piece of paper from a gum wrapper that Squidward has, so he can have fun lots of fun with it. When Squidward sees SpongeBob enjoying the piece of paper he thinks it looks fun and regrets giving the piece of paper to him. I think this is better than Valentine's Day in my opinion. It had lots of funny sight gags and it's hard for me to choose which one was the funniest. Overall, it's a perfect episode. 10/10