SpongeBob SquarePants

Season 8 Episode 8.2

Walking the Plankton

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Nov 07, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• had funny moments

For someone who's getting tired of Plankton's over cliched failed attempts, I actually enjoyed this episode. My favorite part was the funny, yet disturbing part where Plankton's hiding in the sauna water, when that big, obese fish in the tight swim trunks grabs the ladle, scoops out some water with Plankton in it and pours it down his back. I just laughed when he said in that deep voice "Man, I am so sweaty....."
  • Meh...

This was an okay episode, but it wasn't what I expected. I was hoping this episode would be focusing more on Plankton AND Karen, as episodes focusing on them, such as "Komputer Overload" are usually very funny. This episode however just focused on some lame and unfunny attempts at stealing the secret formula devised by Plankton, and it takes place on a cruise "OOO WOW". There were some funny parts with Karen and Plankton though, such as when Plankton had to put suntan lotion on Karen's screen, and just any other computer related jokes. And Karen's "death laser" sequences were just plain epic. Overall, I give this episode 7.5