SpongeBob SquarePants

Welcome to the Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 21, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Both episodes were all-around excellent

Welcome to the Chum Bucket: I thought that this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It was kinda emotional in one or two scenes but it was mostly funny and enjoyable and I would consider it my favorite episode. Mr. Krabs lost the poker game with Plankton and Mr. Krabs must give SpongeBob to Plankton so SpongeBob will be working for Plankton at the Chum Bucket now. The song "This Grill Is Not A Home" that both SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs was a very enjoyable song but it was also a little emotional listening to the song and kinda made shed in one or two tears. The scene with SpongeBob having Plankton move the grill was funny. SpongeBob being a spoiled brat throughout this episode was also funny. The ending was funny as well when Plankton couldn't take having SpongeBob anymore and begs Mr. Krabs to take him back. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10

Frankendoodle: I thought that this was another excellent episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". I thought that this episode much funnier than the first pairing though but I still love the first pairing. SpongeBob drawing DoodleBob with the giant pencil that fell from the ocean was hilarious. The artist dropping his pencil in the ocean and yelling "Nooooooo" in the beginning of the episode was absolutely hilarious. SpongeBob and Patrick drawing a dollar to prank Squidward was also funny. DoodleBob hurting Squidward was also hilarious. DoodleBob using Patrick as the bowling pins was absolutely hilarious and classic. Patrick's line "Finland" was also funny. SpongeBob and DoodleBob erasing each other was hilarious and SpongeBob defeating DoodleBob was good. The very ending with SpongeBob and Patrick returning the pencil to the very top of the ocean was good. The artist getting his pencil back and then breaking it and telling "Noooooooo" at the very end of the episode was absolutely hilarious. Overall, an all-around hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 10/10