SpongeBob SquarePants

Welcome to the Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Jan 21, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• SpongeBob have to work at the Chum Bucket and SB and Patrick finds a giant pencil from an artist at sea

Welcome to the Chum Bucket: This episode was superb, but it is really no my favorite episode which lowers the score a bit. I did like the song for the episode although it sounds depressing (not as depressing as the song in "Have you seen this snail?"). The plot of SpongeBob working for Plankton at the Chum Bucket after he beat Mr. Krabs on a card was kinda great idea. I didn't laugh that much, but the montage of SpongeBob at the chum bucket was kinda funny. I laughed at the ending as well. Overall a superb episode. 9/10

Frankendoodle: This episode is better its first pair and it got me huge laughs here. I laughed almost everything from start to finish such as the artist yelling since he drops the pencil, Squidward drawing, SpongeBob and Patrick getting a dollar to prank Squidward, Doodle Bob's appearance throughout the episode, the other half of the pencil breaks at Squidward's house, and the ending./ Overall an episode that is definitly my top 10 for this season. 10/10