SpongeBob SquarePants

Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 10, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Wet Painters= great, KKTV= OK

Wet Painters: fsaenz0125 is the opposite of what I think. Wet Painters was a god compared to the other one. The best part was when they zoom into Spongebob to see his eyes and how much of a lunatic he looks like and Patrick's presence, of course.

KKTV: Not much to my appeal because there is some shoved in humor but worse than WP. A little below average if you ask me
  • Another perfect pair

Wet Painters: I laughed at the beginning at the episode, SB and Patrick trying to know the secret, the paint jumping on different papers, the paint moving around until it gets bigger (as a bubble), then it painted, SpongeBob messing up the dollar, SpongeBob and Patrick trying to fix it, and two more parts. Overall, this episode wasn't as funny as its partner episode. 10/10

KKTV: As I said earlier, this one was funnier than Wet Painters. I pretty much laughed at everything here especially Patrick's part, SpongeBob's excitement over a Krabby Patty, Hoopah (whatever it's spelled) kid, Plankton's appearance, and some more. Overall, this episode (which was a documentary on the Krusty Krab) was hilarious. 10/10
  • One of the Best

This Spongebob episode had the best form of comedy and entertainment, that a person could have. The many jokes and memorable moments in the Wet Painters episode can surely make someone laugh and grow more and more attached to the humorous Sponge and his friends. When people talk about vintage SB, this episode says it all. Paining Mr. Krabs' house on paper might seem like a boring plot, but the many mistakes Sponge and Pat made and their incessant anxiety seemed to be hilarious. The Training Video is one of the best episodes in the series with witty narration and enjoyable demonstrations all vintage SB humor.
  • Both Great episodes.

I think these are great examples for SpongeBob. Both of these episodes will crack you up at least once. I loved Wet Painters more though. I cracked up when Patrick hit the wall and when he said they weren't getting paid. Cracked me up! I also liked it when Patrick put the dollar they needed into the candy machine and acted like it was nothing. Then when Mr. Krabs started freaking out over every other thing except the dollar. The Krusty Krab Training video was probably almost as good. Almost. I laughed my head off when Patrick was ordering and he didn't know how to order. I also laughed when he thought the narrator was a ghost. And when it took forever for the krabby patty to come up. Wet Painters Grade: A+

Krusty Krab Training Video Grade: A.
  • "Wet Painters" was superb but I thought that "Krusty Krab Training Video" was hilarious

Wet Trainers: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't my favorite episode but I did enjoy it. I thought SpongeBob and Patrick goofing around at the Krusty Krab in the beginning of this episode was hilarious. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob and Patrick got excited about painting Mr. Krabs' house. It was also hilarious how Mr. Krabs threatened SpongeBob and Patrick and said if they leave one drop one of his stuff that he would cut off their butts. I thought SpongeBob and Patrick getting a drop on Mr. Krabs' first dollar was funny and when they freaked out about it. It was also funny when Patrick kept putting the dollar in the vending machine and SpongeBob keeps telling Patrick to get the dollar but Patrick was stupid. It was hilarious when Patrick said "No SpongeBob, we're not caveman... we have technology" and uses the computer and breaks it. The doll-a-rama joke was also funny. The only thing that I didn't like in this episode was the ending with Mr. Krabs actually joking about cutting off SpongeBob and Patrick's butts and then he laughs and laughs until his paint came off the wall but it was funny when Mr. Krabs said "Oh crud, I really got to learn to say it not spray it. Overall, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Krusty Krab Training Video: This one was better than "Wet Painters" and it never fails to crack me up. Everything in the Krusty Krab training video was hilarious. The narrator for the video was also hilarious. It was funny when the narrator says "sounds like a lot of-" "hoopla" "hoopla" hoopla" and then they hit the little guy on the head with a brick... pretty random but it sure cracks me up hard. It was also funny when SpongeBob had to use "POOP" in order to learn how to make a krabby patty. "POOP" stands for People Order Our Patties. It was also funny when they mistaken graph for giraffe. SpongeBob acting like a dog was also hilarious and when they used a flyswatter to hit SpongeBob. It was also funny when Squidward had to be patient with Patrick standing there doing "uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh"... that was hilarious. I thought it was kind of bogus that right when the narrator was gonna tell us the krabby secret formula, this episode ends. The episode ends with "Okay, the secret formula is-" and then the episode ends. Overall, this was a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it never fails to make me laugh so freakin' hard. 10/10
  • Perfect

Wet Painters:
    Mr. Krabs has SpongeBob and Patrick paint the inside of his house, with a strict rule not to get paint on anything besides the wall because the paint is permanent. But they accidentally spill paint on Mr. Krabs' first dollar.
    Krusty Krab Training Video:
    This episode is a training video for new employees of the Krusty Krab. The video goes over the basics of being an employee, such as: good hygiene, clean work area, being a good employee, and dealing with the customer. And, of course, the unforgettable POOP session.

10 out of 10

• perfect

wet painters- krabs has patrick and spongebob paint the inside of his house. but he warns them not to get any paint on his first dollar. they do, what will happen?

krusty krab training video- a training video for new employees of the krusty krab. goes over stuff like hygiene, POOP, etc.

both fantastic episodes, i actually think the training video is better but bot hare great episodes overall, both personal favorites of mine, hilarious from start to finish, both episodes get A+s from me, both are such great, funny episodes it is hard not to give them A+s, i think
  • Both great episodes!

Wet Painters: This was a little weaker than its partner, but it was still a terrific episode! It had a relatively simple plot and several funny moments such as the time card gag and the doll-o-rama joke. I also liked the fact that the whole house got painted after the huge bubble popped and the twist at the end. My final grade for this episode is an A. Krusty Krab Training video was even better and one of season 3's best in my opinion! It was hilarious throughout and had a good premise. I loved the scenes with Patrick ordering his food and the joke about the button Squidward was wearing. I also thought the P.O.O.P joke was funny, but my favorite part was definitely the cliffhanger at the end. That was classic! My overall grade for this episode is an A+, and overall both of these episodes were great, and this is one of my favorite season 3 pairings! Marebear2009, out!
  • Perfect

Wet Painters- This is my 4th favorite episode of the whole series, it's so funny to watch all the visual gags and jokes. In it, Spongebob and Patrick are given the job of painting Mr. Krabs' house, but not on items. 10/10 A+

KK Training Video- Bsiclly a training video for Krusty Krab empolyees. I don't like this one quite as much as "Wet Painters" but it's still very funny with gags like "POOP" and the Patrick and Squidward scenes. Wish we could find out the scret ingredient, but oh well. 10/10 A+

Overall, both series classics and well worth watching. 10/10 A+
  • Awesome, Best Episode Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so Wet painters was when Patrick and Spongbob look after and Paint Mr. Krabs' house while he goes shopping. It takes them so long to start painting because they said that the paint wont come off with anything, there are a few funny parts in that ...

But in short: It was abysmal.

Krusty Krab Training Video: Oh my god, it is absolutly awesome. It was a video about Mr Krabs, the History of the Krusty Krab and about all of the good workers qualities, but most importantly the krabby patty secret formula.
    This is how it ended:
    The secret formula is ... (End)
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob . mr krabs wants spongebob and patrick to clean his garage and thing is mr krabs has his first dollar bill but thing is he does not want it to be dirty or ruined and so they are cleaning but thing is they get it all cleaned and then the dollar bill has some paint marks on it. and they are strugling to fix it. and in the second part its training video on how you should act on your job at the krusty krab this was a good ep i thought and very interesting
  • Wet Painters is one of my all-time favorites! Krusty Krab Training Video is still pretty funny too.

Wet Painters is a classic,Because it has so many punch lines to laugh for in just 15 minutes! I mean, this is funny, at the end of this episode when Mr. Krabs laughs while the saliva was in his mouth, the paint slid off the walls and he said " Darn it, I should learn how to say it not spray it." that is just an example. The plot of this one is also great to, but I am to lazy to make a whole paragraph om it. It deserves a 8.5 out of ten. Now, the KK Training video is still pretty good( as quoted from my review deck). All it shows you is a video of the basics of becoming an employee of the Krusty Krab, and some punch lines, like when the narrator says Squidward is a bad employee, Squidward asks Mr. Krabs " Am I getting paid ovewrtime for this Krabs?" then Mr. Krabs says " Sorry, can't hear you". Overall I'd say I'd give this episode a 7.3 out of ten. So this ends my review, stay tuned for the next one!
  • Wet painters: Mr Krabs assign Spongebob and Patrick to paint the inside of his house. Krusty Krab Training Video: We are shown a training video for the Krusty Krab.

Wet Painters: BEST EPISODE EVER!!! (IMO)This is the best episode ever with great visual gags and forth wall breaks. All the characters are at the best ever from the whole series with Patrick's stupidity very high and very funny. Spongebob is also hilarious with great facial expressions and one liners. This is my favourite episode of Spongebob ever I highly recommend it and it's partner.

Krusty Krab Training Video: Another Classic. Expect to laugh alot on this episode to the classic "POOP" scene to the Patrick and Squidward scenes. Another great Season 3 episode.

Wet painters: 10

Krusty Krab training Video: 9.9
  • Best episode of SpongeBob in my opinion.

Both of these were like my all time favorite SpongeBob's ever, but I really liked Krusty Krab Training Video. I enjoyed the kind of behind the scenes thing of the Krusty Krab, and I thought it was funny how the narrator would never let spongebob make a Krabby Patty. I enjoyed that this was one of the rare episodes where the creators names were designed differently in the title card. That kinda made it feel like a real training video. As for wet painters, I thought it was funny that Mr. Krabs tricked SpongeBob and Patrick into thinking the paint was permanent. Classic Episodes!
  • Welcome to the Krusty Krab, but you can't make a krabby patty now! these tow rock!

Ahh, nothing like timeless classics that thanks to the heavens are paired up together!

Wet Painters: This is one of those episodes I always knew was pretty good, but one day I just started to pay attention to it, and laughed so much! I mean, it's pretty hilarious just to see SpongeBob trying to paint the wall, which took him 6 HOURS to start on! The time cards gag with Patrick was right down funny. The ending is kind of ugh, dumb, I guess. Doesn't matter, though. Overall rating: A

The Krusty Krab Training Video: Hey, can you say PERFECTION?! This is one of my all-times favorite episode and it will always be. From the "dun dun dun dun" music at the beginning, and the narrator and "Can I make a Krabby Patty now?" Just to make it short, there's a joke in every sentence. And don't forget about POOP! Lol Makes me wants to work at the Krusty Krab too! I remember the first time I saw the ending when they cut the part when they are saying the secret formula, it made me go "aghhhh!…lol, this so good" All hail this episode. Overall rating: A++
  • Mr.Krabs hires Spongebob and Patrick to paint the inside of his house. As you can imagine it doesn't go well. The second episode is the Krusty Krab Training video. It's basically a video that new employees watch.

Mr.Krabs threatens Spongebob and Patrick by saying he'll cut off their butts if they don't do a good job painting his house. This episode has several funny moments. Spongebob and Patrick accidentally get paint on Mr.Krabs first dollar. They try everything to get it off, poor Patrick ends up getting hurt a lot. Overall a very well done episode. Next up is The Krusty Krab Training Video. A very comical spoof of videos employers show their new employees. This is probably one of the best episodes of Spongebob. Overall it's a very well put together set of episodes, A must see for any Spongebob fan.
  • Wet Painters: One of the most hilarious SBSP episodes ever made. Krusty Krab Training Video: Ditto!

The avergae user score for this episode is 9.4, making it the 2nd highest rated SBSP episode on tv.com. And this episode deserves it. Here's a rundown of both parts of this episode and why they are both so hilarious.

Wet Painters: Surely you've heard of ROTFL, the abbreviation for "rolling on the floor laughing"? Well this episode didn't make you ROTFL it made you ROTFCYLO, or "roll on the floor cackling your lungs out." Truly, this episode is a gem, especially the part where it takes SpongeBob four hours to start painting, and the part where Patrick says, "Can you move it along? I'm all out of time cards." And then when Mr. Krabs comes home and they have so many close calls, and then the stack of paintings, and those paintings of the race cars and the sad clown...classic...classic hilarity.

Krusty Krab Training Video: The ending is a slight disappointment to me, but this episode made me ROTFCYLO as well. Especially the parts with Patrick and Squidward, when Patrick thinks the narrator is a ghost. Oh, and another hilarious scene is the one where after about three hours of going "Uuuhhhh....": Patrick finally decides what he wants, and then Squidward asks him, "Will that be for here or to go?" and then he shoots his hands over his mouth as Patrick starts going "Uuuuhhh" again. Then Squidward starts banging his head on the cash register. I am ROTFCYLO just THINKING about these episodes.
  • Before the Show fell 30-stories

Wet Painters: This epsoide starts out with Squidword telling spongebob and patrick to skate on krabby patties.So Mr. Krabs get's mad and has spongebob and patrick go to his house and paint his foyer a lovley shade of white.
    But there is a catch, If Spongebob and Patrick get paint on Mr.Krab's treasures(Whitch line the whole room) He's going to kill them and cut there rears off.
    I won't give away the rest of the ep but it's rfotl funny. Krusty Krab Training Video This has to be the most orinigal Ep of SB ever.
    There is no plot in this ep, all it is Is a training video for new Krusty Krab Employees with SB as the good employee and Squidword as the bad Employee.(Yeah like Krabs would hire new employees he's too cheap.)
    The Bad employee Squward jokes are Lmao.
  • two more great episodes to talk about

First of all Wet Painters was a very good episode but I can't exactly see why it is so good. It is different but yet they did a good job as opposed to other episodes. I really liked how they tried to find any way possible to get the paint off of the dollar bill. The Krusty Krab training video wasn't as good of an episode to me as Wet Painters but hey it still deserves kredit as one of the better episodes made. Pretty much any episode involving the Krusty Krab is pretty good and The Krusty Krab Training video is no exception.
  • two brilliant episodes

Wet Painters

The good: Mr. krabs' threats, the "ritual", the ways to fix the paint spill ("we have technology!")

The Bad: Fairly silly ending

Full Review: This episode is absolutely hilarious. For a start, SpongeBob and Patrick must nearly commit accidental suicide doing that "ritual" proposed by squidward. Then, the one dot of paint that could possibly endanger their butts is microscopic (realy!)and they are the ones to make it notable. Then, their botched fixing efforts are hilarious
    Patrick: SpongeBob, we are not cavemen! we have technology. *grabs a computer and hits the dollar until the computer goes up in flames* Then, we have the dollorama. A slight misalignment nearly causes Mr. Krabs to freak out! Sadly, the overall ending is waaay too silly.

Krusty Krab Training Video

The Good: everything

The Bad: Nothing

Full review: I'm sure many SpongeBob watchers will be sick of seeing the good and bad for this episode coming up, but once again, it's true. From the moment it starts (Hoopla! *brick*) it is absolutely hilarious. The evasiveness regarding when you can make a Krabby Patty also adds to this. Then we have the emergency situation! Oh my goodness could this be much funnier!? Mr. Krabs has to pick up the patty while SpongeBob destroys the restaurant! Then we have another bout of Patrick. Need I say more? Well, yes. Patrick goes asleep at the cash register! Then he takes an age to make up his mind. And we're not told the secret formula. I can almost imagine Plankton going "NOOOOO!" when this cuts off after he steals a training video!
  • Love it!

This episode, this great episode, this awesome episode, proves that Season Three of that good old sponge is the best.

Krusty Krab Training Video: This was the best out of the two. Really, it was very funny, hilarious, but I liked the earlier steps better than the later one's. That's just me, and the later one's were still hilarious, just not as much. I liked the little kid who got hit with a brick, lol.

Wet Painters: Patrick's stupidity is revealed more in this episode. This is my favorite line: "We aren't cavemen, SpongeBob! We have technology!" Then Patrick starts hitting the dollar with the computer. Best line of the episode.

9.9 out of 10, great episode.
  • One of the best episodes of SpongeBob ever made. Every episode should be like this one.

Wet Painters

My Grade: A+
    Why: This turns a simple plot, like painting Mr. Krabs' house, into a series masterpiece. It was cleverly written and full of those "idiotic Patrick" moments we absolutely love.

Krusty Krab Training Video

My Grade: A
    Why: Though it's not as good as "Wet Painters", it is a very solid and hilarious episode. I recommend this episode to anyone.

Memorable Quotes:

SpongeBob: "Nothing's working!"
    Patrick: "Wait, SpongeBob. We're not cavemen. We have technology!" *slams a computer on the painted dollar*

Mr. Krabs: "You boys messed up my DOLLAR... RAMA. All the dolls in this Doll-a-Rama were perfectly aligned."

SpongeBob: "I don't think this paint bubble can get any bigger."
    Patrick: "Nonsense!" *inflates bubble*

Announcer: "POOP. People Order Our Patties."
  • Wet Painters-Spongebob and Patrick paint Mr. Krabs' house, but trouble insues when they get paint on Mr. Krabs' first dollar! The Krusty Krab Training Video-A video about working at the Krusty Krab

Well first off I want to say that this was a great pair of episodes! Wet Painters was one of my all-time favorite episodes! It was very funny, with parts like when Patrick was blowing up the paint bubble, chopping open the can of paint with an axe, and smashing Mr. Krabs' dollar with a computer, say "We're not cavemen. We have technology!" Very funny. The Krusty Krab Training Video was a weird episode, but was not boring! I don't know what gave the writers that idea, but they sure didn't mess it up! It was good when they were about to reveal the krabby patty secret formula, and then the episode ended.

These episodes, ecspecially Wet Painters, were very good. This is why I watch and enjoy this show. Clever episodes like these two.
  • Hilarious

Superb the first was laugh out loud funny excellent it was well how they played Patrick's stupidity and sponge bob's Naive Attitude. Also the interaction with the background is also hilarious I rolled laughing every second every scene also the ending was unpredictable and funny. The second was also funny not as the last one but still a great episode Everything was extremely tear ripping funny this scene with sqidward and spongebob was also a finesse to the great episode. The interaction between the Narrator and spongebob was Hysterical and classy. That is it for today. Gotta fly, I was Manbat
  • Two Great episodes

Supberb the first was laugh out loud funny excellent it was well how they played patrick's stupidity and sponge bob's Naive Additude. Also the interavtion with the background is also halirious I rolled laughing every second every scene also the ending was unpredictable and funny. The second was also funny not as the last one but still a great episode Everything was extremly tear ripping funny this scene with sqidward and spongebob was also a fenise to the great episod. The interaction between the Narrator and spongebob was Hysterical and classy. That is it and this is the Vamp Review Adios!
  • wet painters is about spongebob and patrick painting mr krabs house but mr krabs said if they get one drop on anything but the wall they will get 60 lashes I wounder how they will do/ krusty krab video is about mr krabs training spongebob.

wet painters is absaloutly fantastic it should be shown alot more than it is now of how great it is. I wish that it would show more of spongebob and patrick being out side in stead of being stuck in mr krabs house that just makes it just ever so slightly bad. There was nothing bad about this episode it was just absaloutly great in every way. the best part was when mr krabs gets siliva all over the painting spongebob and patrick had worked hard to paint making it all disapear I really just could not stop laughing at that bit because of how great it was. I would recomend this episode to everybody espeically spongebob fans such as mysely/ krusty krab training vidoe, this episode was great I would watch it again and again of how good it was. everybody has got to see this episode and I really mean that it was just bloomin great how they have most characters involved and a great song at the end to finish it of.the best part of this episode was when patrick was there ordering food and he keeps on falling asleep then squidward was told to remember poop (people order our paties) so then he says to patrick why dont you order a kraby paty then patrick says great idea squidward, i'll have one krabby patty then squidward says finaly then says what about drinks then patrick falls asleep again and squidward starts banging his head of the cash regestar, that bit has got to be the best in this episode because of how funny it was. there was no bad parts in the episode but I would of prefered it if they showed the training in some sort of fry cook trainig gound. I would recomend this episode to everybody espiecially special episode lovers.
  • A great episode of SpongeBob.

This episode was a great one especially the way SpongeBob and Patrick made paint bubbles it looked quite fun in my opinion and the way they painted the house was great but when they painted Mr. Krabs' first dollar wasn't such a great thing and the episode was one of the best but SpongeBob and Patrick get out of Mr. Krabs's house mad wasn't that great but at least it was a great episode.

The other episode was very funny and the narrator was very funny especially when he singed a song that looked funny and SpongeBob was very active in this episode in which was a good thing, but Squidward didn't looked his work station in which was sad as I think of it. Patrick and Plankton were really funny in this episode and the things they did were the funniest in the entire episode as I like to think of it. The episode was one of the best in the entire series and I give it a 9.7 superb rating for my review.
  • Spongebob and Patirck paint Mr.Krabs house. And then a video on how to be a Krusty Krab employee with POOP.

Ok so in the first episode Patrick and Spongebob have to paint Mr.Krabs house without spilling a single drop of paint on any of his things. They actually do pretty well but they spill a tiny almost invisible drop of paint on his first dollar. They make it worse but in the end Mr.Krabs comes and wipes it off with his spit. In the next episode it is a training video on how to be a good Krusty Krab employee. It includes POOP. Which means People Order Our Patties. I found this episode quite informative escpecially because of POOP. Yep.
  • A great example of why I love this series. The Training viedeo was awesome and Wet Painters was just flawless.

I am going to start with Wet Painters. Let me tell you, this is probably me favorite episode. There are many jokes and the whole episode is hillarious. I never stopped laughing the first timw I watched it. When Spongebob and Patrick get bored, they have to paint Mr. Krabs house without getting any paint an anything but the walls. And Mr. Krabs has a lot of personnel possesions hainging around. Instead of taking all that stuff down, Spongebob and Patrick decide to paint between the items, hah! They put donw tarp to cover the floor, but is is way to small. So they put down a couple more small sheets and claim it's enough. The whole time Patrick makes things worse for both of them, doing things wrong and being stupid or course. A funny part is also when Spongebob is beating Patrick who has Mr. Krabs first dollar in an attempt to get the paint stain off. Patrick remarks how they aren't cavemen and that they have technology. They walk over to a computer and then start smashing the dollar with it. If there's one episode of Spongebob you should watch, it is definetely this one.

The Krusty Krab Training video is also very funny and clever. Like when the narrator remarks, "Remember, you don't want to be a squidward". And don't forget poop!, People Order Our Patties. Who comes up with this awesome ideas!?! Well, the writers and they are doing a great job!
  • PErfect episode

This i one of the most hilariuos episodes of spongebob I've ever seen! MR. krabs gives spngebob and Patrick a job to paint the inside of his house. HE told them the paint was permanet and if they got any paint an anything he would chop off thier butts and mount them on his wall. It took Spongebob 3 hours to finally get painting. However it dripped down and spongebob blew away from his painting multile times until he used a hair drier which created a paint bubble. Patrcik created one too and the combined and Patrick pumped it up to make it bigger and the bubble exploded. Suprisingly, it painted the entire house perfectly except for one drop of paint on Mr Krab's first dollar. When trying to remove the paint, the paint became more visible. When Mr Krabs came home, he just licked the dollar and it finally came off. MR Krabs was crying of laughter that they fell for the joke that the paint was permanent, but his tears washed the paint off. The Krusty Krab trianing video was great too but not as good as Wet Painters.
< 1 2