SpongeBob SquarePants

Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM May 10, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• "Wet Painters" was superb but I thought that "Krusty Krab Training Video" was hilarious

Wet Trainers: I thought that this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". It wasn't my favorite episode but I did enjoy it. I thought SpongeBob and Patrick goofing around at the Krusty Krab in the beginning of this episode was hilarious. It was also hilarious when SpongeBob and Patrick got excited about painting Mr. Krabs' house. It was also hilarious how Mr. Krabs threatened SpongeBob and Patrick and said if they leave one drop one of his stuff that he would cut off their butts. I thought SpongeBob and Patrick getting a drop on Mr. Krabs' first dollar was funny and when they freaked out about it. It was also funny when Patrick kept putting the dollar in the vending machine and SpongeBob keeps telling Patrick to get the dollar but Patrick was stupid. It was hilarious when Patrick said "No SpongeBob, we're not caveman... we have technology" and uses the computer and breaks it. The doll-a-rama joke was also funny. The only thing that I didn't like in this episode was the ending with Mr. Krabs actually joking about cutting off SpongeBob and Patrick's butts and then he laughs and laughs until his paint came off the wall but it was funny when Mr. Krabs said "Oh crud, I really got to learn to say it not spray it. Overall, this was a superb episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants". 9/10

Krusty Krab Training Video: This one was better than "Wet Painters" and it never fails to crack me up. Everything in the Krusty Krab training video was hilarious. The narrator for the video was also hilarious. It was funny when the narrator says "sounds like a lot of-" "hoopla" "hoopla" hoopla" and then they hit the little guy on the head with a brick... pretty random but it sure cracks me up hard. It was also funny when SpongeBob had to use "POOP" in order to learn how to make a krabby patty. "POOP" stands for People Order Our Patties. It was also funny when they mistaken graph for giraffe. SpongeBob acting like a dog was also hilarious and when they used a flyswatter to hit SpongeBob. It was also funny when Squidward had to be patient with Patrick standing there doing "uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh"... that was hilarious. I thought it was kind of bogus that right when the narrator was gonna tell us the krabby secret formula, this episode ends. The episode ends with "Okay, the secret formula is-" and then the episode ends. Overall, this was a hilarious episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants" and it never fails to make me laugh so freakin' hard. 10/10