SpongeBob SquarePants

Wormy / Patty Hype

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Feb 17, 2001 on Nickelodeon

• Another great pair of classic episodes

Aired today at 11:30pm.
  • Wormy was terrible while Patty Hype saved the episode pairings.

This was one of those rare times when a good episode was paired with a bad one.

Wormy: Spongebob and Patrick befriend a worm. The worm turns into a butterfly overnight. First of all, Worms don't turn into butterflies! Second, why would kids want to see a live action transition of Wormy turning into a butterfly? Cut that scene out! Second, cut out those two scenes with the live action close up of the horsefly. It FUCKING scared me when I was younger and Wormy was even banned in canada for that! And third, how come people are freaking out over a fucking butterfly? That's just plain nonsense. This episode is #3 of my least favorite episodes, with #2 being Little Yellow Book and #1 being Hooky. Uggghhh, Hooky was a terrible episode, but worse than this one! 0/10

Patty Hype: This episode was ok, it's good, one scene made me upset but everything else was fine. 7/10
  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Wormy. Patty Hype is good too.

Wormy: I love the song. This episode has some of my all-time favorite scenes: SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs all in the cash register boat. Patrick: Pretty scary, huh? SpongeBob: A living nightmare! Squidward: I should've known.

Sandy: He's sayin' hello. SpongeBob: Sorry, I don't speak Italian. That still makes me laugh! 10/10

Patty Hype: This episode is quite funny. The beginning is okay, but I love the ending. When Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob The Krusty Krab. SpongeBob: What should I do now, Mr. Krabs? Mr. Krabs: Run to her boy. She's waitin' for ya. 8/10
  • 27th Episode

Wormy: In this episode Sandy has to go somewhere so now Spongebob and Patrick takes care of this worm now later it changes into a butterfly but Spongebob and Patrick dosn't know what is a butterfly, they thought it is a monster that ate wormy so now they're trying to kill it but they failed. Now Sandy came back and traps the butterfly with a jar and now they thought she caught the monster and she was considered a hero for catching a butterfly.

Patty Hype: The Krusty Krab is going out of buisness, but Spongebob has an idea to save the Krusty Krab by selling Pretty Patties in diffrent colors. Now it sold millions and millions that the Pretty Patties has sold for. But Mr. Krabs decieds to trade the Pretty Patty stand for the Krusty Krab and he suceeds. But the customers didn't like it and now they destroy Mr. Krabs.
  • Both of these episodes were perfect

Wormy: I liked/laughed-SpongeBob and Patrick playing with Wormy, the montage with that song, Wormy turning into a butterfly, SpongeBob and Patrick trying to catch it, the montage when SB and Patrick warns about the butterfly, everyone running away from the butterfly, and the last part. Overall a perfect episode of SpongeBob. My score-10/10.

Patty Hype: I liked/laughed-the beginning, some fish saying about some singing dog, SpongeBob getting an idea, SpongeBob waiting for a long time, the people trying out SB's patties, Patrick's pants blowing up, Mr. Krabs watching an opera, a huge line, SpongeBob being happy, and Mr. Krabs getting chased. Overall score 10/10
  • Both were perfect

Wormy:
    Sandy is going away and calls SpongeBob and Patrick to take care of her pets. One of them is a worm, and SpongeBob and Patrick have fun with it all day long, until the next day when it transforms into a butterfly and everybody in town gets scared of it.

Patty Hype:
    The Krusty Krab hasn't had costumers in weeks, so SpongeBob comes up with an idea, but Mr. Krabs and Squidward laugh at the idea. So SpongeBob opens his own restaurant and becomes a huge success in Bikini Bottom.

10 out of 10

• Two boring episodes!

2.7
    Wormy:

The episode starts out with Sandy getting ready to leave Bikini Bottom to return to Texas for a short while. She leaves SpongeBob and Patrick in charge of her pets while she's gone. Both of them immediately fall in love with a catipilar who Sandy calls, "Wormy." The three of them do all sorts of crazy things together, such as hide and seek, peek-a-boo and dancing. By the time the begins to sets, SpongeBob and Patrick have both become fond of Wormy and wish that they didn't have to go. Nevertheless, they depart from Sandy's treedome, planning all the wonderful things that they'll do with Wormy tommorrow morning. Little do they know that while they sleep, a miracle happens to Wormy. The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick are as eager as ever to get back to Sandy's to play with Wormy. When they arrive, they're shocked to learn that Wormy isn't in his cage! Directly after that, the two friends notice a strange creature with a black body and orange and black wings flying around Sandy's treedome. Suddenly, it lands on SpongeBob's helmet! SpongeBob and Patrick instantly freak out and both of them assume that whatever it is, it must've eaten Wormy! Immediately, the two go into panic and try to capture the monster. After many failed tries, SpongeBob eventually traps it in a bubble and sends it out of Sandy's treedome, into Bikini Bottom. But it ends up heading straight for the Krusty Krab. In fear and panic, SpongeBob and Patrick take a "secret" entryway into the Krusty Krab where the interrupt Mr. Krabs' photo shoot. It is then both of them explain to Mr. Krabs and Squidward about the monster. Neither of them believe them when they see. But once they get a closer look at the creature's face they suddenly do believe SpongeBob and Patrick...and end up racing out of the Krusty Krab screaming their heads off. Since neither SpongeBob nor Patrick saw them run out of the Krusty Krab, now they think that the monster has not only eaten Wormy, but Mr. Krabs and Squidward! It is then they think no one is safe and go out to warn the entire town. This ends up throwing the town into panic with everyone screaming and running around. And soon, just as Sandy returns home, the entire town is destroyed and in ruins. It's then Sandy catches Wormy who is actually nothing more than a butterfly. Now that the "monster" has been captured, everything gets out of hiding and resumes on with their normal lives. Boring!

4.2

Patty Hype:

The Krusty Krab is now nothing more than dusts and cobwebs. Not one patty has been sold in days, and after a customer complains tthat there's nothing special about the place, Mr. kKrabs realizes that he's write, and tries things on hhow to improve the Krusty Krab. Unfortunately, none oof them work, so it is then SpongeBob tells his boss oof his great idea. Unfortunately for poor SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs just tease him and laugh in hhis face. SpongeBob runs out of the Krusty Krab with ttears streaming down his cheeks leaving behind both oof them-laughing and mocking SpongeBob. Angrily, he sstorms over to Patrick, who is also mad because he dcannot see his forehead. When SpongeBob reveals his iidea of opening a restaurant, Patrick immediately ssays yes. For a while, it doesn't do too well, until ssomeone comes over and announces that Pretty PPatties are the best idea ever! Back in the Krusty Krabs, Mr. Krabs sees an ad for SpongeBob's Pretty PPatties, and regrets ever making fun of SpongeBob. HHe offers SpongeBob the entire Krusty Krab, in eexchange for Pretty Patties. SpongeBob says yes, but iit turns out that Pretty Patties die your body. So, eeveryone blames Mr. Krabs and runs him out of town, wwhile SpongeBob enjoys his ownership of the Krusty Krab. More boring!

1.2
  • superb

What I liked (Wormy)- everyone hailing Sandy as a hero at the end, everyone running from the butterfly, the montage of Spongebob, Patrick and Wormy playing at the beginning, amongst other things.

What I liked (Patty Hype)- Spongebob as an angel, the side effects of the pretty patties, the ending was kind of funny.

Good episodes. Neither are among my favorites of the show, but both are extremely good in their own right, and as such, my final grade for this episode is going to be a B+
  • A really good episode, with flaws in the storyline for "Wormy", though.

7.8
    "Wormy" was a decent episode and I thought it was quite charming to see Patrick and Spongebob take such good care of the little worm Sandy left them babysitting with. If only they knew that the worm was actually a caterpillar who morphed into a butterfly. Thinking that the butterfly is a monster that ate Wormy (the name for the worm), everyone in Bikini Bottom runs like there's hot coal covering the ground. I don't know, but the characters are complete cowards in this episode. It's a butterfly, for God's sakes. it's smaller, more vulnerable, and has an AIR bubble. They could just pop that air bubble and the butterfly would drown, although I'd hate to see the reaction from Sandy when she discovers that Wormy dies. But aside from that, it's a rather funny episode that's worthy of watch.

"Patty Hype", on the other hand, has alot of great material in it in which Spongebob makes a rainbow of colored Krabby Patties, now called "Pretty Patties". Krabs takes over Spongebob's Pretty Patty business and does not realize what kind of predicament he's gotten himself into. I like this episode, one reason is that Krabs, in my opinion, is not a really great character, but he serves his purpose towards the show very well. The fact that he has a literal love for money makes me want to not love him. I think it was great to see that he deserved the long chase, and probably the beatings from his and Spongebob's customers. But since he is his own boss, a do-it-yourselfer, and Sponge retires from the Pretty Patty business, there's no one left for the customers to smash on except for Krabs, and I absolutely loved the trail of rainbow colors they were making.

"Patty Hype" is the better episode here, with a more "original" storyline and a better atmosphere.
  • Loved both of the episodes

Wormy: This was a hilarious episode and the whole plot was brilliant. SpongeBob and Patrick were petsitting for Sandy while she goes out of town but then SpongeBob and Patrick become close to one of Sandy's pets named "Wormy". The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick came back to Sandy's treedome and didn't realize that Wormy was a butterfly. They thought the butterfly ate "Wormy". It was hilarious when SpongeBob and Patrick were running away from Wormy (who is now a butterfly) and Squidward and Mr. Krabs' reaction to Wormy was also hilarious. It was funny how SpongeBob and Patrick warned Bikini Bottom about Wormy and then everyone in Bikini Bottom are running away from "Wormy" (who is now a butterfly). Sandy comes back and was wondering what happened to Bikini Bottom and then everyone in Bikini Bottom thought Sandy saved them from Wormy and they were all cheering for SpongeBob and Sandy. Overall, a hilarious episode. 10/10

Patty Hype: I also love this episode as well. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was when Mr. Krabs and Squidward were making fun of SpongeBob's pretty patties business (I won't take away points since this is my favorite episode). I thought Spongebob starting his own "pretty patties" business was funny and everyone in Bikini Bottom loving was funny and Patrick helping SpongeBob with his business was also cool. It was funny when everyone in Bikini Bottom were in line for FREE money and then you could hear the guy say "I'm getting back in line". Mr. Krabs makes SpongeBob an offer and he tells him that he will give him the key to the Krusty Krab if SpongeBob gives him the pretty patties business and Spongebob says "yes". It was funny how SpongeBob is in control of the Krusty Krab and how happy he was. Everyone in Bikini Bottom's tongue turning into a color was funny especially the gag with that guy's tongue glowing in the dark and it was funny that everyone in Bikini Bottom was chasing Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob didn't open the door because he was too busy with his squeaking pickles. Overall, despite that one scene that kind of bugged me, this was a perfect SpongeBob episode. 10/10
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show spongebob . sandy is going away on vacation and thing is she asks spongebob and and patrick to watch her pets a espacial one named wormy and there watching it and when they wake up he is gone and they see a buttterfly going around and it excapes into bikinibottom and trouble happens things burn down and the town gets ruined but turns out wormy turned into a butter fly it did not eat wormy. the second part is the krusty krab is in trouble and they have not had customers in a long time and so mr krabs asks for ideas and they think spongebobs idea is joke till he goes out and makes a stand with them and has over 30,000 cutomers a day and thing is he asks spongebob if he wants the krusty krab for his stand and he says yes and he is happy and thing is the next morning all the customers show up and they want there money back for turning colors
  • Wormy was great, with one really funny part, and Patty Hype was good too.

Wormy: A great episode, with a really, really funny line of dialog. This:

Narrator: Ah, Sandy Cheeks is going out of town and has asked SpongeBob and Patrick to do a little pet-sitting for her.
    Patrick: Pet-sitting? Won't that hurt them?
    Narrator: Perhaps she should have asked someone else?

Funny stuff! The song, "A Friend is a Friend", was very awesome too, and there were some other funny moments, like the ending, where we realize the thing that almost destroyed Bikini Bottom from chaos can be put into a jar. A really funny episode, that also features a couple touching moments, mainly from the song.

Score: A- 9.2/10

Patty Hype: Another funny episode. The funniest part was Patrick's complaint about not being able to see his forehead. The ending was great too, poor Mr. Krabs! :P Another great installment, though not as good as Wormy.

Score: A- 9.0/10
  • Wormy was sooo funny! Patty Hype was pretty good too!

I loved watching Wormy! SpongeBob and Patrick need to do some pet-sitting for Sandy while she goes away on a trip! It was funny hearing Patrick say this: "Pet-Sitting? Won't that hurt them?" And the narrator saying: "Perhaps they should have hired someone else?" Ha ha ha! This episode was sooo funny! Especially when the worm (which is really a caterpillar) turns into a butterfly, and everyone thinks that its a monster! This is the funniest part: When Patrick pretends to be a food dish for the monster, and his mouth is stuffed with an apple, and when the butterfly flies in front of him, Patrick goes flying away from it and leaves behind his underwear! And then flies through SpongeBob's net and bonks into a tree causing acorns to spill into his water helmet! That was HILARIOUS!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Seriously that part was hysterical! Whoever made this episode sure does know good comedy! Then Bikini Bottom falls apart and goes into chaos when the butterfly is unleashed upon the Bikini Bottomites! And it ends happily ever after when Sandy comes back where to her it looks like a twister hit Bikini Bottom, and then captures Wormy in a jar! Sandy caught the monster! As for Patty Hype, this also was a good epsidoe with pretty patties! Mr. Krabs and Squidward both think its a hilariously stupid idea though. Sequent Milkshakes? Bow Tie French Fries? Pretty patties pretty patties! But it becomes a huge success when Spongebob and Patrick sell them! But somehow turn out wrong when Mr. Krabs takes the job. The episode ends with SpongeBob rubbing two pickles together!
  • Wormy was....ehh... Patty Hype was great!

7.7
    Wormy:
    Uhhhh, to be honest, I didn't like this episode much. It was better than average, but there was nothing special. Okay, so SpongeBob and Patrick neglect Sandy's other 3000000000000 pets (yes, I'm exaggerating) for one little catterpillar called "Wormy" (no, he isn't a worm) but over night he turns into a butterfly (which can't happen) and SpongeBob and Patrick think it's a monster. Well, it's a bit stupid, but it's quite funny, so I'll give it a:

C+/B-

Patty Hype:
    This was much better, but still not worthy of an A+. SpongeBob makes different colored patties called "pretty patties" but Squidward & Krabs hate the idea, so SpongeBob quits to make his own little shop. Soon, pretty patties are SOOOOOO popular that The Krusty Krab has no customers, and Mr. Krabs wants to take over the pretty patties shop. Now, thousands of angry customers that have suffered from side effects from the colorful patties are after Mr. Krabs, as he owns the shop now! Great episode!

A-
  • Wormy: Sandy leaves Spongebob and Patrick in charge of her pets, it all goes terribly wrong! Patty Hype: Spongebob creates 'Pretty Patties' which are a sensation, until we discover their effect.

Wormy: This episode starts up with Sandy giving Spongebob and Patrick instructions about taking care of her pets since she's leaving town for a couple of days and is leaving the boys in charge of all her pets. Spongebob notices that Sandy forgot to give them instructions about a worm (that is actually a caterpillar) she assures them that Wormy doesn't need much. Spongebob and Pat think that Wormy is one of the most fascinating things they've ever seen! They take it out to play. There's a montage of Spongebob, Patrick and Wormy doing fun things while the song That's What Friends Do plays (great song, by the way). Sadly for the boys they must leave Sandy's treedome because it's already late but they can't wait to come ack tomorrow to play with their new best friend. During that night Wormy goes thru metamosphosos and tranforms into a butterfly. The next day the very excited Spongebob and Patrick find this butterfly inside Wormy's jar, since they are sea creatures they've neven seen a butterfly before and they are clueless of the fact that caterpillars tranform into them, so they assume that this "monster" ate Wormy! The boys freak out and try different ways to catch this monster so it wouldn't eat Sandy's other pets or Sandy herself. After failures to catch it Spongebob blows a bubble trapping the butterfly inside it, they let it go free but this heads to the Krusty Krab! They run to warn Squidward and Mr. Krabs of the monster, they tell Bob and Pat that there's no monster and they deside to confront it. Spongebob and Pat refuse to watch. Squidward and Mr. Krabs think that it's harmless and kind of cute until we see areal live close up of a buterfly (which is seen a couple times in the episode) they get terrorized, freak out and run away from it. Spongebob looks up and thinks that the "monster" ate them as well, so now it's their responsibility to warn the town about this monster. All the Bikini Bottomites believe them and break thing in search of protection, they run away up and down the town, it's a disaster. Later Sandy arrives on a bus but there's no one to be seen, she exclaims "it looks like a twister hit this place" she sees the butterfly inside the bubble and assures it wasn' suppose to change until she got back, she traps it inside a jar, and all of the sudden everybody comes out from their hiding places cheering and celebrating that Sandy caught the "monster"! She thinks that they are celebrating the fact that she came ack, she says: "Golly! I didn't know I've been missed so much, maybe I should go out of town more often" and that's how the episode ends.

I love this episode and it's actually on my top 10 Spongebob episodes for being hilarious. It has a lot of funny quotes, and I enjoy it a lot.10/10 Patty Hype: Mr. Krabs need new ideas to atract costumer since thee haven't been any customers at the Krusty Krab for weeks! After insisting many times, SpongeBob shows Mr. Krabs his innovating idea: A new kind of krabby patties, called "pretty patties" which are colored. Mr. Krabs thinks this is a rediculous idea nad laughs at SpongeBob. he gets mad and decides to sell his patties by his own. The patties become a hit in Bikini Bottom. Mr. Krabs discovers that everyone is willing to pay lots of money for the patties, but SpongeBob is not interested on the money. Krabs convinces SpongeBob to give him the road stand for pretty patties in exchange he'd give hik the krusty krab. SpongeBob's dream comes true, but the offside of the soty is that the pretty patties brought consequences, 17,853 angry costumers want their money back and riot against krabs, he tries to seek help from SpongeBob but he's too concentrating on listening to squeaky pickles' he was rubbing for joy.

Decent episode. Very funny. 9.3/10
  • Wormy was okay, but I liked Patty Hype a lot!

Wormy: This episode is about Sandy going away and SpongeBob and Patrick are in charge of taking care of her pets. SpongeBob and Patrick befriend Wormy the caterpillar and spend all day with it. The next day, Wormy turns into a butterfly and SpongeBob and Patrick believe that it ate Wormy. So after accidentally leaving it into town, Bikini Bottom goes to destruction. At the end, Sandy returns and puts Wormy in a jar, as everyone is celebrating now that the monster has been trapped. It was okay, but it was a little silly. Also, kids, the zoom-up was not a butterfly, it was a horsefly!
    GRADE: B-

Patty Hype: I liked this episode, the Krusty Krab has gone weeks without customers, so after having tough competition from the Shell Shack. Mr. Krabs is in need of a gimic to attract customers. SpongeBob has an idea of painted Krabby Patties called Pretty Patties, but Squidward and Mr. Krabs laugh at the idea and come up with jokes of their own. SpongeBob is upset and quits to open a new resturant to serve Pretty Patties. After a little bit, Pretty Patties turn into the biggest thing Bikini Bottom has ever seen. So after Mr. Krabs sees how much money SpongeBob is getting, he comes over and trades him the Pretty Patties resturant with the Krusty Krab as since SpongeBob admits he misses his old job. At the end, everyone wants a refund since the Pretty Patties can cause harm for you. At the end, SpongeBob rubs pickles together as Mr. Krabs is being chased by Bikini Bottom. This episode was not bad at all! It shows SpongeBob's creativity as well as Mr. Krabs and Squidward's comedy.
    GRADE: A-

FINAL GRADE: B
  • It's a great episode I guess. Wormy/Patty Hype.

Well in the first part Sandy takes a vacation and leaves Spongebob and Patrick to take care of her worm. While this is happening it turns into a butterfly and everyone thinks it's a monster bent on destorying the town. When Sandy comes back she puts it back into a jar and everyone says that she saved them all. In Patty Hype Squidward and Mr.Krabs makes fun of Spongebob's idea so he goes to make his own buisness selling colored patties. He makes a fortune but in the end everyone wants a refund. So it was a great episode. Done.
  • not that great

Its not that these are bad episodes or anything its just that these are not very good episodes. Wormy isn't really as good as other episodes out there and it just isn't funny or fun. It is kind of boring and not funny and therefore gets a not so great rating. Patty Hype was a little better I suppose because it involved more characters and it was more actiony. It also is kind of boring however and does not do as good as those other really good episodes. But it does do better than some and that's a start but other than that they just didn't impress me.
  • Wormy/Pretty Patties

This episode is hilarious and mildly sad. I found it funny that the entire city of Bikini Bottom was thrown into mass chaos by a butterfly in a bubble. Pretty Patties sound somewhat appetizing, but the colors do make it look like tainted meat...
    That's What Friends Do Lyrics:
    A friend is a friend, Til the end of the end That's forever, and a day Stay by your side, Won't hear me say goodbye, Come what may Cos that's what friends do, That's what friends do Cos that's what friends do, That's what friends do Cos that's what friends do, That's what friends do
  • Wormy and Patty Craze

Wormy:

Sandy was leaving to vacation.Altough she left Spongebob and Patrick in charge of taking care of her pets.Even though she shouldn't really left them in charge.When they don't really understand about some animals.When Wormy became an butterfly this caused them to think its an butterfly.

Patty Hype:

While Mr.Krabs business seemed to collasp with no customer.Now now usually Mr.Krabs is the one with all these crazy money schemes to get more money and customer.When Spongebob came up with an new idea.His idea was laughed.He decided to opened up his own resterunt and it became an big hit.Yeah this got Mr.Krabs surprise on the money he is making.

Yeah an surprise that for once this wasn't Mr.Krabs Money scheme as usual.But it was an pretty good episode.
  • I don't think they did such a good job on Wormy, but Patty Hype, it was great.

In Wormy, Sandy goes on a vacation, and leaves SpongeBob and Patrick in charge of her pets. They have fun with Wormy, a worm. But the next day, there's a butterfly in there, and they don't know what it is! So they think that creature ate Wormy! So now everybody's running from something they don't even know about, and when Sandy comes back, she "captures" the creature, well - Wormy.

In Patty Hype, Mr Krabs and the Krusty Krab haven't gotten much customers and very good service, so Mr Krabs tries to think of another thing to add to the menu. And here comes Spongebob with his idea, Rainbow Patties! Of course, Mr Krabs and Squidward thought that was a foolish idea, so Spongebob and Patrick decided to sell them around their neighborhood. At first, it wasn't very popular, than when the news spread around, it became popular and Spongebob and Patrick got rich, but gave away free money! Then, Mr Krabs offered Spongebob the key to the Krusty Krab where he could play with pickles, and Mr Krabs would be in charge of the Rainbow Patties. So it was that - Mr Krabs was chased by an angry mob, and Spongebob was in heaven, with the sound of two pickles rubbing against each other.
  • Contains one of my long-time favorite Spongebobs.

'Wormy' is a clever and cute little episode (with some freakish close-ups of the face of a Monarch butterfly.) 'Patty Hype,' though rivalled by some newer episodes with great moments, has long been one of my top picks. Not only is not aired very often to make it tiresome, but it's simply a classic example of what I've come to love and expect from Spongebob. It sports the celebration of 'that tiny squeaky sound you get when you rub two pickles together' as well as Pretty Patties, perhaps truly the best idea ever. A brightly colored rainbow of Krabby Patties colors this fun little story.
  • episode #27

wormy: patrick and sb make friends with sandys pet wormy, and have lots of fun with it. when they come back the next day, wormys gone and there is a "monster" (butterfly that wormy changed into) in the treedome. then a wild chase begins as sb and pat warn bikini bottom about the monster

patty hype: mr. krabs isnt getting many customers, and sb has an idea of how to get more: sell colored patties. mr. krabs laughs at the idea, and sb opens up his own store of pretty patties, and makes lots of money.
  • Wormy Good and Patty Hype Bad

3.6
    Spongebob and Patrick Must Take Care of Wormy The Catterpillar and One Day Sponge and Pat Find Wormy Gone But a Butterfly (Wormy) Scares Everyone and When Sandy Comes Back She Stops Wormy's Rampage by Putting Him in a Jar and Patty Hype Krabs Hasn't Got a Customer in Weeks And Spongebob's Idea Goes Solo when Krabs Thinks It's Ridiculos Next He Makes Dough So Krabs Buys It Out Then Krabs Is Chased By People Wanting a Refund Because They Turned Into Coulors
  • A friend is a friend, to the end of the end, that's forever, and a day...stay by your say, won't hear me say goodbye, come what may, 'cause that's what friends do! Well...great episodes, yet again, seasons 1 and 2 seem really cool. Really.

Well...great episodes, yet again, seasons 1 and 2 seem really cool. Really. Great. Seems like season 3 will be good too...
  • I loved this episode[s] especially the Patty Hype one. Automatic!

7.1
    The Patty Hype episode, was the better one, and one of the best of the 2nd season. I loved that episode! It was so funny, how Krabs made the patties, which were cheap imitations and they went awry for the public. He made it possible with his "Patties" to turn a tounge into a night-light in the dark tounge.