Spooks: Code 9 Forums

BBC Three (ended 2008)

1x05:Official Thread (31/8/2008)

shawnlunn2002

[1]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 41

Rob and Kylie, carrying out surveillance on a Korean businessman, follow him to a bank where eco-terrorists threaten to detonate a bomb strapped to the chief executive's daughter unless the businessman exposes an agreement to bury Korean nuclear waste in Britain.

Sunday 9pm on BBC3.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shawnlunn2002

[2]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 41
    Three days and no-one has answered that is bad.

Personally I think this show is beginning to improve a little. More could still be done but overall things have gotten somewhat better.

Kylie was her best here, in the background sorta letting Rob take centre stage with the hostage situation. That being said, the eco crowd are not getting goosd representation are they?

This is the second or third episode where a supposed good cause has used terrorist methods to get their message across. Not a very wise thing to do.

I should not be so cruel but I wanted to slap that silly girl a bit. It was obvious to anyone that her boyfriend was using her to do his dirty work and I'm glad she got carted off to jail at the end.

Rachel got to be boss in this episode. What's the chance she'll end up doing on a more pernament basis if Charlie can't hack the pace.

Charlie was quite reckless at that prison camp even if he did find out that another bomb could go off. The trailer for the finale looks like Vik will finally get something to do, 7/10.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.