Spooks

Episode 6

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 23, 2011 on BBC

• SAD IT'S OVER

I enjoyed the last season but was disappointed and saddened by what happened in the last episode but it was probably fitting. I watched this on BBC Canada and I gather there was some quite important scenes cut so will get the DVD when it comes out.
  • Wow - ending was great///

I'm watching this in Canada - so bit behind the episodes finish, but i liked it.

Good to see an old familiar face pop up in the episode and connect a circle to the beginning season - toooo cool.

i was surprised to see how they resolvved Harry's arch - i expected he would give up and end up in that little house in suffolk...BOY was i wrong...

yes, the cinematpgraphy was great, lots of beautiful shots of countryside and views of the UK.

LOVED it.

Thank you.....
  • Disappointed in the final episode.

I was disappointed in this episode as I have been with all previous episodes of this year's series. No realsurprises. The actors just had to show up -- Peter Firth (Harry) and Nicola Walker (Ruth) included. It was like the ending left it open for a series 11. Spooks 10 just can't compare to Spooks 5 or Spooks 7 in the writing.

I had figured out after the 2nd episode of this season where it was going with the Russian element. As usual there were some great shots -- whoever the cinematographer & location director are they deserve all of the positives for this year.