TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Sports Night Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

Comments and Questions

IndianaMom

[1]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 54

I thought I'd start a thread for general comments and questions about Sports Night. I didn't want to start a thread for my comment, when it doesn't require a response.

I watched Mary Pat Shelby last night for maybe the 10th time, and I got goose bumps when Jeremy and the others realized it was Natalie that had been manhandled by Patrick.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diogo22

[2]Jul 11, 2006
    • level: 15
    again, that's a perfect example of a moment that should have had more story time to develop, but, because this was a half hour, it limited the scope of the drama. sure it paid out great in the end, but in an hour timeslot it would have been played with more human aspects to it.

IndianaMom

[3]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 54
    Well, the story did continue somewhat the next week when Natalie received hate mail, but I know what you mean. Still, we wouldn't want our favorite comedy to turn into a soapy drama. I think they handled it pretty well.

chopsMK

[4]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    The few times I have watched episodes of Studio 60 all I have been able to think is how great Sports Night could have been with hour long episodes and the support that Studio 60 has had.

gator_md

[5]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 7
    If Studio 60 were to come back (and I would put good money that they won't even air the final episodes), what Sports Night vet would you like to see on the show? And doing what? 

I think I would pick Sabrina Lloyd. I could see her as a writer on the show. Too bad she and Josh Malina couldn't have crossed paths on Numbers...