Sports Night Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

Dana/Casey

RCP1329

[1]Dec 25, 2005
    • level: 10
    I havent seen most of season 2, do they finally hook up before the series ended?! Please say yes!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

explorer0713

[2]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 3
    Actually, they go through a whole lot more of the stupid -assed games before the issue is resolved. Be advised Season 2 Dana has a completely different personality than Season 1 Dana and she isn't much fun at all.

RCP1329

[3]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 10
    So they do *eventually* get together?

S2 is about to start in the UK soon, according to the adverts, so I'll be able to see what you mean soon

shaman_freak

[4]Jan 14, 2006
    • level: 34
    I just started seeing S2 in the Uk and Dana is way different before and this stupid 6 month date another woman thing is madness and the new guy.

Knavehart

[5]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    hey rcp

i am a big fan of the series, have it on
    dvd and i am not going to tell you how anything happens

you will just have to watch the season! enjoy it

LynetteFan56

[6]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    Didn't Dana hook-up with Sam in like episode 2.13 or something? O and where can you but the DVD's for anyone that lives in Ohio. Like Hilliard, Grove City, Galloway, Grandview. anywhere close to those places. Thanxs.

IndianaMom

[7]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 54

LynetteFan56 wrote:
    Didn't Dana hook-up with Sam in like episode 2.13 or something? O and where can you but the DVD's for anyone that lives in Ohio. Like Hilliard, Grove City, Galloway, Grandview. anywhere close to those places. Thanxs.

The DVDs are available through Amazon.com, if you can't find them in the stores. I got mine close to when it was first released, so it was pretty much everywhere. If you have a Suncoast nearby they might have it.

jamoon2006

[8]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 36

explorer0713 wrote:
    Actually, they go through a whole lot more of the stupid -assed games before the issue is resolved. Be advised Season 2 Dana has a completely different personality than Season 1 Dana and she isn't much fun at all.

I could not agree more! Dana seems to have lost substantial IQ points between Seasons 1 and 2. Her "dating plan," her general flakey behavior...it's a shame, because Felicity Huffman is such a great actress. I remember reading somewhere that even Aaron Sorkin regretted the "dating plan" story arc. By the time it was all over, I was hoping she and Casey didn't get together. Season 2 was a bad year for female characters on Sports Night...I couldn't stand Natalie's "No, I broke up with you first!" arguments with Jeremy that cropped up every show for a while.