Sports Night Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

Yea! I got the DVD for Christmas!

IndianaMom

[1]Dec 26, 2005
    • level: 54
    Sometime soon I'll go over each ep carefully and add quotes & trivia to tv.com. Right now I just want to enjoy watching this great show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Knavehart

[2]Jan 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    enjoy it, 45 of the best half hours ever put on film

the_311_saint

[3]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 10

I might join in with the quotes actually. Thing is I might get too trigger happy for my own good with 'em though... lol.

Edit: I added some quotes for a handful of episodes on the first season. I'll add more in the future. It's very hard to transcribe them really, Sports Night doesn't so much have "one-liners", they have entire conversations that are quote-worthy. God, I wish my friends talked like this... I'd feel so, how do I put it? In the zone.

Edited on 06/22/2006 11:06pm

KatieJordan

[4]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 2
    the_311_saint wrote:
    I might join in with the quotes actually. Thing is I might get too trigger happy for my own good with 'em though... lol.

Edit: I added some quotes for a handful of episodes on the first season. I'll add more in the future. It's very hard to transcribe them really, Sports Night doesn't so much have "one-liners", they have entire conversations that are quote-worthy. God, I wish my friends talked like this... I'd feel so, how do I put it? In the zone.

Read your blog, shame about it all man. =(

explorer0713

[5]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 3
    The problem with Sports Night quotes is you'll have to quote entire conversations. Entire conversations are great.

Then there are single lines that crack me up but without the conversation to give it context it's not funny. For example: I always laugh aloud when, in the pilot, Casey screams "It's in FINLAND!!!"