Sports Night

ABC (ended 2000)

layle1

Sports Night Fan Reviews (40)

• Sorkin's Masterpiece! I've watched this show 15 times and still can't get enough!

I'll start off by saying 'I LOVE THIS SHOW!'. Now thats out of the way, what's so great about 'Sports Night'? you might ask. Well it was possibly the most under-rated show of all time. Sorkin's witty dialogue hits the mark every time, whether it be a comdedic, dramatic or romantic moment, the dialogue is always perfect. Sports Night's next biggest asset, is the unbelievable cast it was blessed with, just look at where they are now! Dan and Casey are one of the greatest duo's of all time, their conversations have never failed to entertain me. Dana and Casey (not to be confused with Dan and Casey), the shows main romantic storyline had fantastic chemistry and the fact that it was never resolved bugs me constantly. The rest of the cast all excellent, Jeremy's nerdishness (is that a word???), Isaac's advice, neurotic Natalie, all amazing! The best way to learn about the brilliance of Sports Night is to pick up a DVD and watch it for yourself, trust me you won't regret it!
FXX