SportsCenter Forums

Daily 6:00 PM on ESPNIn Season

This Is SportsCenter - Favorite Commericial - Poll 2

Which of the following "This Is SportsCenter" commercials do you like better?

  • Avatar of sssquarepants

    sssquarepants

    [81]Jul 11, 2008
    • member since: 07/26/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,739
    halogod95 wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    No fair.
    you've had an equal opportunity to see them as well
    *faints*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JUfkiMOVc
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [82]Jul 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    No fair.
    you've had an equal opportunity to see them as well
    *faints*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JUfkiMOVc
    What word did they give that kid?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sssquarepants

    sssquarepants

    [83]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/26/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,739
    crzza wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    No fair.
    you've had an equal opportunity to see them as well
    *faints*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JUfkiMOVc
    What word did they give that kid?!
    that was Matt fainting
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of halogod95

    halogod95

    [84]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/13/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 3,804
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sssquarepants

    sssquarepants

    [85]Jul 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/26/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,739
    halogod95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    post HER most of the times?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [86]Jul 14, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    post HER most of the times?
    He means here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [87]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    crzza wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    post HER most of the times?
    He means here.
    I would think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JEEZburger

    JEEZburger

    [88]Aug 5, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 2,094
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    post HER most of the times?
    He means here.
    I would think.
    nope. post her. I'd like to post her...and by "post" I mean stare. and by "stare" I mean touch. and by "touch" I mean do her!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [89]Aug 6, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    JEEZburger wrote:
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    halogod95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Why surprised?
    The other Matt and Neil post her most of the times. We could of at least had five.
    post HER most of the times?
    He means here.
    I would think.
    nope. post her. I'd like to post her...and by "post" I mean stare. and by "stare" I mean touch. and by "touch" I mean do her!
    cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [90]Aug 6, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    We should edit the poll to include new ones. Those are mostly old ones. But still good nontheless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JEEZburger

    JEEZburger

    [91]Aug 6, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 2,094
    crzza wrote:
    We should edit the poll to include new ones. Those are mostly old ones. But still good nontheless.
    like the two Michael Phelps ones
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [92]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    crzza wrote:
    We should edit the poll to include new ones. Those are mostly old ones. But still good nontheless.
    Go ahead.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [93]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    sportsrock95 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    We should edit the poll to include new ones. Those are mostly old ones. But still good nontheless.
    Go ahead.
    Ok. Now I just have to think of them...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [94]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    JEEZburger wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    We should edit the poll to include new ones. Those are mostly old ones. But still good nontheless.
    like the two Michael Phelps ones
    Yeah, I like them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [95]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    On Youtube search for ESPNcommericals. He has like 100 videos of "This is SportsCenter", and I'm subscribed to him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [96]Aug 8, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    Ok, I will. I hope they're good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [97]Aug 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    They should be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [98]Aug 9, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    i found some.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sportsrock95

    sportsrock95

    [99]Aug 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,623
    Cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [100]Aug 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    I like the Patriots one best.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.