Square One TV

Season 1 Episode 55

Episode 155

Aired Unknown Apr 10, 1987 on PBS
N/A
out of 10
User Rating
0 votes

EPISODE REVIEWS
By TV.com Users

Write A Review

Episode Summary

EDIT
Episode 155
AIRED:
Skits in this episode included: "King for a Day" Repeat of a sketch first aired in Episode 123. "Time Check" 23% of SQ1TV is over, leaving 77% of SQ1TV to come. "Mathman" In this game, Mathman must eat only multiples of four. "Person on the Street" Given the question, "What is a quadrilateral?", several people on the street answer incorrectly before the last person gets it right. "Animation: An Interesting Game of Football" An underdog team is ready to play football with some bruisers on an odd-shaped field. One fence and a bunch of bushes makes the field a trapezoid, which the underdog team uses to its advantage. In the second interesting game, a large section of the same field is swamped by excess rain. That gives both teams a badly-shaped quadrilateral field, and again the underdogs find a way to score often. "Animation: Quadrilateral" A quadrilateral breaks, and all its corners join at a single point, showing the four angles of a quadrilateral add up to 360 degrees. "Fraction Rap" Repeat of an opening bumper and music video first aired in Episode 125. "Animation" Two men need to change their point of view when faced with the challenge of putting 11 elephants in four pens, keeping an odd number in each pen. "SQ1TV Tease" Cynthia says SQ1TV is recommended for those with math aches. "Mathnet: The Trial of George Frankly, Part 5" Repeat of a segment first aired in Episode 120.moreless

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Barbara Feldon

Barbara Feldon

Anonymous Narrator (Season 1)

Joe Howard

Joe Howard

George Frankly

James Earl Jones

James Earl Jones

Chief Thad Green (Seasons 1-2), Booming Announcer Voice (Season 3)

Gary Owens

Gary Owens

Lt. Dirk Niblick

Larry Cedar

Larry Cedar

Various Roles

Beverly Leech

Beverly Leech

Kate Monday (Seasons 1-3)

Jim Thurman

Jim Thurman

Mathman's Instructor, Glitch, Minor Character Voices

Recurring Role

William Windom

William Windom

Judge Hoffman

Recurring Role

Episode Discussion

Join the discussion of this episode Episode Discussion

Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions

See All Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions Trivia & Quotes