Squidbillies

Weekdays 12:00 AM on Adult Swim Premiered Oct 15, 2005 Between Seasons

Lazy_TV_fan

Squidbillies Fan Reviews (62)

• Please somebody tell me what the $*#% am I watching?

Normally, I give a show three chances to impress me, but after seeing only one episode of Squidbillies, I couldn't handle another episode. The show has no plot, no story, and absolutely no comedy in it. The artwork is terrible to look at, colors are washed out, and everyone looks so poorly drawn. The animation leaves a whole lot be desired, its choppy and its confusing to tell what's going on a lot of the time and it seems very stiff. The humor is nonexistent in this show, there is not to be a single laugh, chuckle, or even a snicker to be found in this show at all. All the episodes seem to rely instead is rants about certain things that contribute nothing to the episode and it makes the audience try to laugh at it but it's so stupid and unfunny. The episodes themselves are just flat out confusing, it starts with a single plot point but then in 2 minutes, 50 more appear and the show becomes a jumbles mess filled with plot points that are never resolved. There is absolutely no story at all in each episode and it seems like I am watching a bunch of rejected jokes. I truly can't believe a show like this exists, it has no plot, the stories are all over the place and makes no sense, plot points are introduced and forgotten, it has bad artwork, there is no humor, it just no appeal. I urge everyone to stay far away from this ugly mess of a show.