Squidbillies

Weekdays 12:00 AM on Adult Swim Premiered Oct 15, 2005 Between Seasons

Lazy_TV_fan

Squidbillies Fan Reviews (58)

• Just terrible....

Squidbillies, where do I begin? This show is just insanely awful. I think I'll begin with the characters. The characters are boring and unfunny, much like this entire show. Unless you are a hard core hill-Billy, you can not connect to the characters at all! They are stupid, uneducated, and unfunny! Let's move on to the episodes. I have only seen a few episodes and they were terrible. They were plain and very boring. They were also unoriginal. I can't help but feel that my cat could write better episodes, hell - my cat could create a better series! Now to my last factor, the plot of the show. A television show that revolves around the lives of ignorant hill-Billy squids just sounds stupid. And hey guess what?, IT IS!!! Squid hill-Billys has got to be the worst idea for a show since TV Funhouse (the comedy central tv show, not the SNL skits - those were actually okay). Squidbillies will go down in the TV hall of shame alongside the likes of Jersey Shore and Flavor Of Love! That is why I have rated it a ONE!
TOON