Squirrel Boy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Episode Ideas

4EverGreen

[21]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 43
    Here's my summary of my first (and probably only,) season of ideas for "Squirrel Boy" unless something miraculous happens and I can come up with more episode ideas. Anyways, I hope you like my ideas! 1. "Over the Hedge Again!" (Team-up with the characters from "Over the Hedge!") 2. "The Meekest Link!/NOT All That!" (The "Squirrel Boy" characters appear on the game show "The Meekest Link!," Leon and his friends get their wish to appear on an episode of "All This and a Bag of Chips!") "The Lord of the Onion Rings" A-3. "The Fellowship of the Onion Ring" B-4. "The Two Bells" C-5. "The Returning of the Imagination King" 6. "For the Love of Rodney/The Trouble With Riddles" 7. "Critic's Anonymous/Salty Mike and the Salty Mechanics" "We Are the Toons" A-8. "An Unusual Request" B-9. "The Greatest Action Episode of Squirrel Boy Story Ever Told So Far!" C-10. "A Once In a Lifetime Event." 11. "Trouble Me/Wild Thing!" 12. "Unsanitary Insanitary/The Longest Yard Streaking" 13. "Squirrel Boy Squared X2" 14. "Come Undone (The Johnson's New Clothes.)" And just to clarify things, I made the first two episodes on this list under the old editor but when the editor retired, those episode ideas got wiped out which is why I listed those short episode descriptions with the episodes. Those are my episode ideas for this show! Enough said, true believers! The End!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

squirrelboyfan

[22]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 12

Shop Pet

Mr.J Wants Andy To Get Rid Of Rodney Since He,s Growing Old For A Pet.So Rodney Has To Stay At A Petshop.Will He Get Back To Andy

Tourhouse

From A Day At Camp The Badger Scouts Have To Come To Andys For An Inspection For His House Andy Must Keep Rodney From Destroying The House Will He Pass Or Not

Notes&Quotes Later

squirrelboyfan

[23]Mar 2, 2007

Dinnerdonalds

The Johnsons Planed They Would Take A Trip To Dinner Donalds But With Rodney Will This Help Out Or Not? Find Out

Growing Up

Rodney Wants To Grow Up Like The Johnsons So He Has To Do Something

squirrelboyfan

[27]Mar 4, 2007

Yard Sale

This Is The Time Of Year When The Johnsons Need Money.Each Year The Johnsons Have A Yard Sale .Andy And Rodney Help Out With Items

Movie Night

Mr And Mrs.Johnson Signed Up For A Renting Companey .No Late Fees!With The Movies They Rented They Can Have Movie Night.Only 49,99$

---Notes--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Yard Sale Rodneys Mispells Andys Name As Adny

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelpo Is On One Of The Items

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.And Mrs Johnson Subscribed To Movie.Net

Edited on 03/04/2007 11:15am

squirrelboyfan

[28]Mar 5, 2007

The Poor Feet Man

From Andy And Rodney Getting To A Fight Allot . They have to solve the problem by going to court.And Now Andy Has To Stay Feet Away From His House.

Office Spaced

Rodney Destroys Mr.J,s Office.And Now Rodney&Mr.J Have To Clean It Up.

Notes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Title: Office Spaced: This Is A Reference To The Mission In The Simpsons Hit&Run Office Spaced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Episode Was From A Simpsons Episode When Bart Has To Stay Feet Away From Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy Had To Stay 700 FT.

BILLY-ELI

[29]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    to suki18: idea- yes= bad idea nah- I like squirrelboyfans's episode ideas more 

squirrelboyfan

[30]Mar 7, 2007
    BILLY-ELI wrote:
    to suki18: idea- yes= bad idea nah- I like squirrelboyfans's episode ideas more 
    Thank You!

BILLY-ELI

[31]Mar 9, 2007
    No problema   

squirrelboyfan

[32]Mar 10, 2007

Publishboys

Andy&Rodney Write A Book For The Stores.

MotherLove

It Mothers Day And Mrs.J Is Lucky

4EverGreen

[33]Mar 11, 2007
    squirrelboyfan wrote:
    Publishboys Andy&Rodney Write A Book For The Stores. MotherLove It Mothers Day And Mrs.J Is Lucky
    Thank you, squirrelboyfan! You've given me inspiration to make another season of "Squirrel Boy!" To show my appreciation, I'll even make this episode the first episode of my second season of ideas! One thing I can gurantee is you will not be disappointed! Enough said, true believer!

squirrelboyfan

[34]Apr 6, 2007

Flower Power

Andy and Rodney help Mrs.J By buying flowers

Dance Night

Mrs.J and Mr.J enter in a dancing competion.

BILLY-ELI

[35]Apr 6, 2007
    How about a Halloween special? Rodney and Andy go trick-or-treating through their neighbourhood and suddenly they reach an old abondoned house and for the first time ever, Andy notices that he's never seen anybody walk out of it and so they wanna find out who lives in there! Sometimes they saw a car drive out and stuff but that's everything and so they manage somehow to get inside (thru the window for example) and when they're inside they look around and it's night so everything's dark and stuff and suddenly, (they have flashlights with them)they hear a sound and they're scared and stuff and their flashlights go out and they both think that they'll get attacked by some sort of monster or whatever and think it's the end, but suddenly the light gets switched on and there's this nice little old man in a wheelchair who explains that he has people who bring him stuff and he's allergic to sunlight so he has to stay in the house allday. !YAY! The secret is lifted!

4EverGreen

[36]Apr 12, 2007
    4EverGreen wrote:
    squirrelboyfan wrote:
    Publishboys Andy&Rodney Write A Book For The Stores. MotherLove It Mothers Day And Mrs.J Is Lucky
    Thank you, squirrelboyfan! You've given me inspiration to make another season of "Squirrel Boy!" To show my appreciation, I'll even make this episode the first episode of my second season of ideas! One thing I can gurantee is you will not be disappointed! Enough said, true believer!
    So much for my hope of writing another season. Thanks to all of those stupid "Squirrel Boy" haters, the show is ending, and now Cartoon Network is probably gonna get a bunch of (&@& in it that will probably be something like "Hanna Montana, Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Drake & Josh, That's So Raven, Lizzie Maguire," or anything else that's a bunch of live-action (&@&! Well I sincerely hope (and I'm speaking to nobody in particular) that the shows that end up replacing "Squirrel Boy" are so bad, they'll make everyone who ever hated "Squirrel Boy" LITERALLY drop dead from the show's repugnant (&@&! LITERALLY! This is REALLY a sad day for cartoons, it REALLY is!

BILLY-ELI

[37]Apr 12, 2007
    NOOOO!! Live action shows suck!

4EverGreen

[38]Apr 12, 2007
    BILLY-ELI wrote:
    NOOOO!! Live action shows suck!
    I KNOW! People just don't know a good thing when they see it anymore! I feel sad for them, I REALLY do!