TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Squirrel Boy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Episode Ideas

dantedones

[41]May 13, 2007
    • level: 24
    unknownkitwo wrote:

Are you saying you dont like watching live action shows? Man, that is sad. And also squirrelboyfan why do you Always Use Capitals In Each Word Like This Its Really Annoying. see?

Rodney and andy do stuff: They do stuff then get hit by a train.

I like your idea
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[44]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 17

The Hunt For Red Rabbit: Rodney & Adam decide to celebrate Easter by hunting down the Easter Bunny so that they can get lotsa cash. Shockingly though , the duo discover that they caught a replica with a notice. It turns out though that Archie is behind larger fishes thenthey exepcted. His objective is to ruin Easter for the Johnsons by dropping rotten but toddler-colored eggs from the sky , built a mammoth-sized basket to shield the entire house , and to top it all off - kidnap the original rabbit and for Archie to disguise himself for more pain in the city. Questions from Archie's past will be revealed , and it's the biggest Squirrel Boy adventure yet! One that will even give the two a rare present - The Golden Egg of Unknowingness.

Super_Peter

[47]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    4EverGreen wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:
    squirrelboyfan wrote:
    Publishboys Andy&Rodney Write A Book For The Stores. MotherLove It Mothers Day And Mrs.J Is Lucky
    Thank you, squirrelboyfan! You've given me inspiration to make another season of "Squirrel Boy!" To show my appreciation, I'll even make this episode the first episode of my second season of ideas! One thing I can gurantee is you will not be disappointed! Enough said, true believer!
    So much for my hope of writing another season. Thanks to all of those stupid "Squirrel Boy" haters, the show is ending, and now Cartoon Network is probably gonna get a bunch of (&@& in it that will probably be something like "Hanna Montana, Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Drake & Josh, That's So Raven, Lizzie Maguire," or anything else that's a bunch of live-action (&@&! Well I sincerely hope (and I'm speaking to nobody in particular) that the shows that end up replacing "Squirrel Boy" are so bad, they'll make everyone who ever hated "Squirrel Boy" LITERALLY drop dead from the show's repugnant (&@&! LITERALLY! This is REALLY a sad day for cartoons, it REALLY is!

I'm a Squirrel Boy hater but I don't want live action crap to take over. Don't blame us, blame Cartoon Network. They were also the ones who canceled (Or at least stopped development for new episodes) Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd + Eddy, Codename Kids Next Door, Duck Dodgers, and the other Cartoon Cartoons. There should be an episode where Andy and Rodney don't just get runned over by a train, the other Cartoon Network shows redirect the train tracks to Cartoon Network's production studio.

RINx437LS

[49]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 13

I miss the 1990s. Unfortunately, I was reported to the moderator for an episode I though was so great that I thought all of you would see, but someone had my post deleted. It was a good way to mock this show, it truly was. The episode was so inappropriate that they would have it deleted

Edited on 03/31/2008 5:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Underdog121488

[50]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 16

Super_Peter wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:
    4EverGreen wrote:
    squirrelboyfan wrote:
    Publishboys Andy&Rodney Write A Book For The Stores. MotherLove It Mothers Day And Mrs.J Is Lucky
    Thank you, squirrelboyfan! You've given me inspiration to make another season of "Squirrel Boy!" To show my appreciation, I'll even make this episode the first episode of my second season of ideas! One thing I can gurantee is you will not be disappointed! Enough said, true believer!
    So much for my hope of writing another season. Thanks to all of those stupid "Squirrel Boy" haters, the show is ending, and now Cartoon Network is probably gonna get a bunch of (&@& in it that will probably be something like "Hanna Montana, Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Drake & Josh, That's So Raven, Lizzie Maguire," or anything else that's a bunch of live-action (&@&! Well I sincerely hope (and I'm speaking to nobody in particular) that the shows that end up replacing "Squirrel Boy" are so bad, they'll make everyone who ever hated "Squirrel Boy" LITERALLY drop dead from the show's repugnant (&@&! LITERALLY! This is REALLY a sad day for cartoons, it REALLY is!
    I'm a Squirrel Boy hater but I don't want live action crap to take over. Don't blame us, blame Cartoon Network. They were also the ones who canceled (Or at least stopped development for new episodes) Billy and Mandy, Ed Edd + Eddy, Codename Kids Next Door, Duck Dodgers, and the other Cartoon Cartoons. There should be an episode where Andy and Rodney don't just get runned over by a train, the other Cartoon Network shows redirect the train tracks to Cartoon Network's production studio.

Actually, I think there are two groups to blame for the rash of horrible shows on CN. First and formost is of course Cartoon Network itself, for allowing such bad programming in the first place.

But as terrible as this is gonna sound, I also blame the kids of this day and age, because they ACTUALLY LIKE IT!

THATS why Shows like Squirrel Boy and Out of Jimmy's Head have stayed around for so long. Believe it or not, they are popular. With kids. Which are the group that their aimed at in the first place. Which is really sad, because they just don't know any better. Kids of today, DO NOT know good animation.

RINx437LS

[51]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 13

Kids deserve better than this.

Captain52

[54]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 12
    I agree with RIN 100%! What's wrong with kids these days? They just don't know anymore what a great show truly means! Really? I thought that it was these shows that were recently made like OOJH and MGPAM and SB that I thought poisoned the minds of kids! Maybe it was something else...while these shows may have poisoned their minds even more!

Captain52

[55]Jun 2, 2008
    New Episode idea: The Monster! A Gargantuan Monster crushes the Neighborhood. THE END!

Captain52

[57]Jul 2, 2008
    Hey that was a good Episode Idea too!

sharpguard

[58]Aug 11, 2008
    RINx437LS wrote:

I miss the 1990s. Unfortunately, I was reported to the moderator for an episode I though was so great that I thought all of you would see, but someone had my post deleted. It was a good way to mock this show, it truly was. The episode was so inappropriate that they would have it deleted

I deleted it.

foamy2345

[59]Feb 15, 2009

Andy and Rodney realise that they are ugly and annoying so they kill themselves,The end

Rock_Goddess_18

[60]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 17

Yeah... either that, or...um...oh yes of course!

Andy and Rodney realize something is wrong with their heads so they go to a doctor, and it turns out the doctor is an undercover mad scientist trying to get revenge and decides to take it out on his two victims. The mad scientist's name is Robert and he tells them this: "Hey little boy, and erm... squirrel! Have I got a suprise for you! Why don't you two come to my private office, that way I can show you the cure!"

So they go to his office, and it turns out it is a rocket lift-off pad! Robert explains to them that its a special head alteration rocket! They go inside and Robert pulls the lever! And the rocket goes into orbit! It turns out that when Andy and Rodney are far enough out into space, the rocket automatically engages its super light-speed upgrade installment, the engines fire up and has the rocket hurdling at light speed straight into a blackhole! About 3.5 trillion miles away from Earth!

Huzzah! Andy and Rondey vanish into the black hole never to be seen again... and the show ends! Sweet victory! A celebration occurs on planet Earth whilst Robert the mad scientist laughs maniacally and celebrates by sitting back in his lab chair and drinking Dr. Pepper and eating nachos with cheese!