Squirrel Boy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Squirrel Boy might get taken of the air

anderson587

[61]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 10

I am happy this is getting cancelled. It just wasn't that great of a show.

Edited on 06/23/2008 8:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

turtle4apple

[62]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 22

Ok, I have 2 things.

1. Squirrel Boy was okay, but not the best (espicially after Chowder premired)

2. This show may get cancelled because the writers are not good enough. I know that most of you don't like it, but kids like it. And if most kids under 13 years of age don't like it, I may have to agree with you. And I'm starting to dislike Squirrel Boy because most of you don't like it (which is a stupid reason to dislike a show, but I do!)

turtle4apple

[63]Jun 25, 2008
    blahwhateverlol wrote:

CARTOON NETWORK, TEAR DOWN THIS SHOW!

Why do most of you hate this show sooooo much?

sharpguard

[64]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 12
    turtle4apple wrote:
    blahwhateverlol wrote:

CARTOON NETWORK, TEAR DOWN THIS SHOW!

Why do most of you hate this show sooooo much?

Because they are just the type of people who dont keep an open mind about good comedy.

minimew2020

[65]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 19
    anderson587 wrote:

I am happy this is getting cancelled. It just wasn't that great of a show.

It not off the air yet

omega_dog

[67]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 8
    Funny thing though even if they did cancel it what about reruns what I mean is sure they might not make new episodes but that doesn't mean they'll stop showing it

turtle4apple

[68]Aug 11, 2008
    I think that this show is cancelled now. Cartoon Network is now putting limits on TV shows to 13-26 episodes.

turtle4apple

[71]Aug 11, 2008
    turtle4apple wrote:

sharpguard wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:
    I think that this show is cancelled now. Cartoon Network is now putting limits on TV shows to 13-26 episodes.
    So they are gonna just stop showing stuff after 26 episodes?Thats a completely idiotic idea.If they do this I am gonna kill the executives with pick axes!

I don't want to tell you this, but you can't post a threat on the forums. I learned that bomb threats and death threats are considered "flaming" on TV.com. I'll just ignore the post.

So sharpguard, you seem to be right. It's not very intellegent to extend a show to 26 episodes.

sharpguard

[72]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 12
    turtle4apple wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:

sharpguard wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:
    So they are gonna just stop showing stuff after 26 episodes?Thats a completely idiotic idea.If they do this I am gonna kill the executives with pick axes!

I don't want to tell you this, but you can't post a threat on the forums. I learned that bomb threats and death threats are considered "flaming" on TV.com. I'll just ignore the post.

So sharpguard, you seem to be right. It's not very intellegent to extend a show to 26 episodes.

Well no one would be as wound up as to report that,right?I wasnt serious.As if I could ACTUALLY find them!Even if I was serious,The executives do not have any specific spot on this site.Overall,there is no way i could get a pick ax,find the executives,somehow get the pick ax past security,and kill them all.Thats just rediculous!I am not really threatening them therefore.

turtle4apple

[73]Aug 12, 2008
    sharpguard wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:

sharpguard wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:

Well no one would be as wound up as to report that,right?I wasnt serious.As if I could ACTUALLY find them!Even if I was serious,The executives do not have any specific spot on this site.Overall,there is no way i could get a pick ax,find the executives,somehow get the pick ax past security,and kill them all.Thats just rediculous!I am not really threatening them therefore.

The good thing is that you are the only one I have met that has nothing against this show.