Squirrel Boy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

This Forum

danbambridge

[1]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 89
    Hi all, I've just become editor for Squirrel Boy. I saw the thread about this show's forum in the Ask the Editors board and wanted to know what you'd like done (if it hasn't been already) to get this forum back on track?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sharpguard

[2]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    Welcome and thank you!There are a lot of troll topics to be deleted and we need to get the tags cleaned up.After that we just need to inform the people who used to visit here that we no longer need to worry about the trolls and things should be running smoothly again.

danbambridge

[3]Aug 10, 2008

Great, that's a big help. You'll have to bear with me as I'll have to look round the forum to see what I can remove. If you know of any topics that can be deleted (or at least I can look into) could you post the topic title here please?

As for the tags, I think most of those have been deleted from the looks of things but there's a couple that can still be removed. Let's hope some people will come back once things are cleaned up!

sharpguard

[4]Aug 11, 2008
    danbambridge wrote:

Great, that's a big help. You'll have to bear with me as I'll have to look round the forum to see what I can remove. If you know of any topics that can be deleted (or at least I can look into) could you post the topic title here please?

As for the tags, I think most of those have been deleted from the looks of things but there's a couple that can still be removed. Let's hope some people will come back once things are cleaned up!

Now that I look at it,none of the topics really need to be deleted,but there are posts that need to be deleted in each topic.It would probably be easiest to just give the forum a quick run through to check for troll posts.Considering how small this forum is,it should be no sweat.

danbambridge

[6]Aug 12, 2008
    Ok, I've removed a few topics and started on a few posts but I need a bit more time before I get through the whole thing.

sharpguard

[7]Aug 12, 2008
    danbambridge wrote:
    Ok, I've removed a few topics and started on a few posts but I need a bit more time before I get through the whole thing.
    Thats okay,take your time.I want to thank you again for your help.