Squirrel Boy

Frag the Dog / The Grim Cheaper

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Feb 23, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• "Squirrel Boy" finally gets controversial when Andy goes crazy with the power of greed! :shock:

I think people's perceptions about "Squirrel Boy" are going to change. I mean, I would've probably been the last one to think that Everett Peck would break out something from his more wild "Duckman" days! I mean, Cartoon Network certainly proves its worth as a liberal network for allowing Andy to say that he's freezing a little something off which totally sounds like something naughty! :lol: That's a thing that Everett Peck hasn't done in about ten years and I for one am Glad to see him doing it again! After all, what good is it being a well-known director if you don't dive into your past every once in a while for inspiration? The answer is probably in the form of the generation inspiring but the generally upset genius named Tex Avery, while more modern examples may include Robert Crumb or John K. It's nice to see Everett Peck isn't afraid of his past. Rather like Joe Murray, Stephen Hillenburg, and Bob Doyle, he chooses to embrace it! That's why I love this show! Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • One of the best of the series!!!!!!!!

7.8
    These episodes were very entertaining!!!

Frag The DoG: This is basically about Rodney and Andy flinging the clown head thiing that belonged to Andy's dad over the fence with the Crazy Dog. So Andy and Rodney try to get it back anyway possible. It's very funny but kind of lacked story development, I mean I liked it but it's just like one of those classic predictable cartoons, somebody trying to get something but always failing. But over all, good.

The Grim Cheaper: This one was kind of worser than the first one. The plot was kind of wierd. It was just about Andy learning thrift from his dad so he could save more money for the future, then suddenly andy turns into an angry guy who wants to save money and ties up his family. A little wierd, not really great but in my opinion, frag the Dog was the best.