Squirrel Boy

Gumfight at the S'Okay Corral / I, Stan, Corrected

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Sep 27, 2007 on Cartoon Network

7.8
  • The first segment was beautifully done. The second segment was what made me have mixed feelings about this show.

The animation in the first segment was beautifully done. It was very cinematic. It was even shown in a widescreen format. Nice work, Raymie Muzquiz. But the second segment wasn't that good. Stan was awesome in his first appearance. He was very menacing. Fred Willard is so cool. But Stan wasn't as scary here as he was in his first appearance. This time he goes after Leon instead of Rodney. I didn't like that. That's like Sideshow Bob going after Millhouse. It's stupid and it doesn't make sense. Why does Stan suddenly believe Leon is the Giant Talking Wall-Rat of Sumatra? Did that wall rat even exist? Is he just crazy? To be honest, the only funny scene was the one with Kyle and Salty Mike. You know what, if any show is going downhill, it's Squirrel Boy. The plots are slowly making less sense. Unlike a lot of people, I used to like this show but now I have mixed feelings about it.