Squirrel Boy

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Squirrel Boy Fan Reviews (108)

5.2
  • NOT!!!!! this show is one of the wrost to come out of Craptoon Network EVER.......

hey everyone! this is my first review and I thought I should start with the wrost cartoon network show ever.....SQUIRREL BOY. squirrel boy, squirrel boy....where do I begin?
    Plot:1
    this shows about a retarded looking boy named Andy who lives with his mom (who looks like dexters mom),his dad(hates squrriels), and Rodney, the most stupid, unorginal character on the show. Add dogs, other talking animals, a germphobic wussy, a bully,and a new crappy "adventure" every week and you have the plot. LAME....
    Animation:1
    WORST. ANIMATION. EVER.
    Characters:2.5
    not only do we have a spongebob sterotype (rodney), but we also have other talking animals(3 squrriels and a bird) REALLY? One talking animal is enough but 5 is Bleh!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    overall this show is crappy. also it's cartoon networks only orginal series that didn't get an award. IT DID'NT EVEN GET A NOMINATION!!!!!! i feel sorry for those who like the show, and envy the people who have never seen it. I glad this show is in cartoon hell where it belongs.