Standoff Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Favorite scenes

kateleighn

[1]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 3

what are your favorite scenes in Standoff and why? mine's in the Circling eppy: Emily goes out of the elevator and avoids the usual route on her and Matt's desks. When she sees Matt, she goes the other way, turning her head to make sure Matt doesn't follow her. Only Matt sees her and gently drags her inside one of the rooms and shuts the blinds. They banter and kiss and when the two other agents open the door, they suddenly start yelling and arguing, it is so funny!! And when the 2 agents leave, they go back to what they are talking about as if nothing happened! i like the "a date-date?" thing!

i also like the way they were holding hands under that pillow in the One Shot Stop eppy...sweet!

Edited on 03/18/2007 10:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LabsRule123

[2]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    My favorite scene is the opening scene from One Shot Stop. Makes me melt just thinking about it! Another is the whole "booty call" scene from Partners in Crime. I love how they just can't stay away from each other. I wonder what favorite new scenes we'll be getting when the new eps finally arrive? Can't wait!

kateleighn

[3]Mar 20, 2007
    me too!! aahh, the opening scene of One Shot Stop...it's only when i watched it again that i noticed the holding hands under the pillow thing! but one thing i didn't get though, one moment they were being affectionate and loving and the next Matt suddenly became quiet and a little distant. Emily kept giving him looks. why is that?

Caramel-Chan

[4]May 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Opening scene of Partners in Crime! Flannery just got killed saving Lehman

MissNoNickname

[5]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    My favourite scenes....the two just mentioned. And I love the part in the ep with Avery Steele when Emily is telling Doug what qualifies her to talk to him. The looks Matt and Emily give each other in that scene are just so heart melting. Matt and Emily's looks say a thousand words. There's so many looks throughout this season that just, say so much!

Rach191

[6]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 1

The booty call scene is so cute, as if Matt could resist her!

I also love the scene where Matt tells Emily he loves her.

Edited on 06/16/2007 1:26pm

TBones22

[7]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    when duff was getting a print form a dead guy for lia and hes like "did you hear about emily dumping matt?" i just LOVE those two!

AerynSun2

[8]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    I Love the scene in the pilot where Matt is running with the kids in the beginning. (away from the car) and then he sees emily coming and it kind of looks like he's gonna walk backward or run away. That to me is hysterical. And then he goes "what" and she gives him this look. that was priceless. Also in Borderline when emily shoots the guy. Felix i think. She looked like she was in a trance. That was cool.

kateleighn

[9]Jul 21, 2007
    my most favorite is emily's i love you scene in lie to me...the way she said it, it was so sweet! and when matt carried her and threw her on the bed and she was shrieking? i never imagined emily would shriek!