Standoff Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Ron & Rosemarie / Matt & Emily

kateleighn

[21]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    ooppss! sorry! my pc's being weird lately! i had to delete the other message twice bec. the first time didn't work! okay, there, i deleted the other one...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

freewilly1991

[22]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    kateleighn wrote:
    ooppss! sorry! my pc's being weird lately! i had to delete the other message twice bec. the first time didn't work! okay, there, i deleted the other one...

oh it doesn't care THAT much, i just thought it was funny

4realFed

[23]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    It looks as though we have about seven more episodes to watch and see where Matt and Emily's relationship heads off to.  I think we have enough time to see if they can stick together in a tough work environment or if they are going to head for trouble, we may see that too.

kateleighn

[24]Mar 16, 2007

i just saw BORDERLINE and oh my gosh! it was so intense i was holding my breath until Matt & Emily were safe!! okay i'm exaggerating a bit but you know what i mean!! about the "i-just-want-to-say-me-too" thing? Emily says "thanks" and Matt responds with "you're welcome" what's up with that? come on you guys, you almost died out there!! i know i'm obsessing but i think Emily got more scared of telling Matt she loved him than those flying bullets and puncture wounds she experienced! she said i love you without actually saying it but then took it back without actually taking it back! does that make any sense? i better stop ranting!

i think Matt and Em's relationship is already way too deep to end just like that (*snaps fingers*) i mean, the writers will probably bring in a third person (an ex-gf/bf whom i'm already hating!) to cause trouble for them bec.nothing is as perfect as Matt & Emily's relationship but in the end, they know who they really belong to, Matt & Emily know with whom they are at home...

Edited on 03/16/2007 10:10pm

TBones22

[25]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    ok this is a little off topic but i couldnt find a better thread to put it in and i just had to tell you guys. ok so i was in world history today and we were watching an episode of the HBO mini series Band of Brothers. (about World War II) and so i was writing my friend a note and i heard a familiar voice. i looked up at the tv and there was Ron Livingston playing Lieutenant Nixon! whats even better is my last name is Nixon. that totally made my day lol
    Edited on 04/27/2007 2:16pm

phf3947

[26]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 71
    Keep watching the incredible Band of Brothers and you'll see Michael Cudlitz in a very key role as Denver "Bull" Randleman

TBones22

[27]Apr 28, 2007
    heh thats cool. were only watching a few episodes but i'll post if i see him. i was actually thinking i wouldnt be suprised if i saw him but it was kinda funny to see ron.

jethroluvsjenny

[28]May 5, 2007
    • level: 6

Hey Guys

I'm new at this but I would just like to say that I agree they are both very good on the eye. And I do love the way that Matt becomes very protective of Emily. But i would like to no what the go is and the end of Herione when Emily finished the class and Matt looked funny like he had done something wrong did anyone else see that? and it was all made better when Emily said she would go back to his house... Also Ron's BUTT looks so good in his jeans..

TBones22

[29]May 10, 2007
    phf3947 wrote:
    Keep watching the incredible Band of Brothers and you'll see Michael Cudlitz in a very key role as Denver "Bull" Randleman

i saw him. just a glimps beacuase it was durring a battle and i was doin homework (my teacher played it durring seminar, (kinda like study hall) not sure how much more i'll see of him but im hopeing to see more. i wish i could see the whole series in order on my own time.

Caramel-Chan

[30]May 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    kateleighn wrote:
    ...that would be PARTNERS IN CRIME, right? if so, it is one of my fave eppys so far! (the other one is ONE SHOT STOP) separate motel rooms? yeah right!! *silly grin smileys*

LOVE that episode... we had that last week in England... it was brilliant! The beginning scene where "Flannery died saving Lehmann"! Awesome

TBones22

[31]Jun 1, 2007
    hehe love that line

"Flannery died proteceting Lehman, other than that..."

kateleighn

[32]Jul 21, 2007
    did you guys know that rosemarie watched ron's play in new york during closing night? she was in front row....as a friend or something more cozy? hmmm...