Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Archer's and Hdz. wedding song is "La Bamba"

Deanna_T

[1]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 28

I can see it now...a small, cramped, out door patio in the sweltering heat at nite with a dj who has an incredibility bad sound system with awful reggeton, tejano, and cumbia music, and the place smells like awesome carne asada, tortillas, cabrito, frijoles, arroz, fijitas, and the only drinks are coke a cola and Budweiser in a really ice chest that has been worn down by wear and tear. As they leave the church, "La Bamba" starts to play and everyone dances...all nite long that song plays. then it starts to rain at 3 am.

if ada mares saw this, i bet she'd come after lobo first.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[2]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 51
    Budweiser? All I ever saw was Miller Lite during those pechungas. And if they have a daughter would they have a quincenara? Just as long as they don't play anything by Selena, ack -- Biddy biddy barf barf. And where is the guacamole? They'd better not use it as body paint..

Deanna_T

[3]Nov 2, 2006
    lol...pechungas? i think u mispelled that one! yes...lobo...a quincenara. their daughter would be named guadalupe maria josefina archer hdz. lupe for short. she is super skinney, and hairer than archer. dont forget the short TOS "dresses" and a unibrow. her mentor is t'pol, who infact LOVES selena songs and usally plays though the speakers of the enterprise. travis is the cook, and is planning to roast an entire hog for the quincenara, and holo-riker is the master of ceremonies. pinatas. lots and lots of pinatas.

lobomensch

[4]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 51
    Oh, and we will see Phlox in mariachi outfit -- that would be worth going there for. Will Hoshi eat the agave? And will they be able to keep Porthos away from the quesadillas? Wow, that is a long name for Lupe..will she have her own patron saint? Pechunga is the way I say it, Darling.

Deanna_T

[5]Nov 20, 2006
    yes phlox in a freddy mercury style mariachi outfit...skinny red, with the sequence, and a full moon...furry moon. hoshi and the agave? hm...i bet t'pol look it...reed wasent enough for her, and she was feeling "lonely". there having black bean tamadillas a cross between tamels and quesadillas with queso asadero and pork. light a match for porthos...light a match for him. well duh! all dark mexican girls with thick unibrows and buttchins have patron saints!! its the virgin de guadalupe...hence lupe's first name "guadalupe". but first, there must be a moment of silence of trip with a gaint candle lit alter. i cant get enough of that dry humer, lobo. in my area, we pronounuce it "pachanga" LOL. it sounds funny.