TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Enterprise appearing on SCIFI in the fall

sl1974

[1]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 10

Full article below from Startrek.com ...

TOS on G4

TNG, DS9, and VOY on SpikeTV

ENT on SciFi ... Life is good ...

Sci Fi Channel has picked up the four seasons of Star Trek: Enterprise to premiere on the cable network early this fall.
    Enterprise, starring Scott Bakula as "Captain Jonathan Archer," originally aired on UPN from 2001 to 2005, and its 98 produced episodes have been in syndication ever since.

The new venue for Enterprise is part of a package deal between Sci Fi Channel and CBS Paramount Domestic Television that includes multiple made-for-television movies and other series, including Threshold co-starring Brent Spiner ("Data") and produced by Enterprise co-creator Brannon Braga.

Threshold was CBS' entry in the competitive sci-fi/thriller field last fall, but was pulled from the network after eight episodes. Twelve episodes were shot — all of which have aired overseas — so the Sci Fi deal will give U.S. audiences a chance to see the whole series on TV. (Of course, serious fans can pick up the DVD starting August 22.)

The Sci Fi package includes another show starring Bakula, the 1995 miniseries "The Invaders." In the three-hour remake of the classic '60s series, Bakula plays "Nolan Wood," who tries to foil an invasion of Earth by aliens disguised as humans.

Bakula's Quantum Leap partner Dean Stockwell (who was "Colonel Grat" in the Enterprise episode "Detained") stars in "The Langoliers," another 1995 miniseries on the new Sci Fi slate. The three-hour Stephen King adaptation is about a small group of passengers on a cross-country flight who awake to find that they are the only people left on Earth. "Invaders" and "Langoliers" both were nominated for a Saturn Award that year.

Ron Perlman (the Reman "Viceroy" in "Star Trek Nemesis") is the star of "Primal Force," a 1999 TV movie about rescuers attempting to reach plane crash victims trapped on an island populated by mutant baboons.

Sharon Lawrence ("Amelia Earhart" in "The 37's") stars in Wolf Lake, a 2001 nine-episode series that originally aired on both CBS and UPN about a Seattle suburb that gets overtaken by werewolves. The late Kellie Waymire ("Ensign Cutler" in Enterprise) co-stars.

The CBS-Sci Fi deal also includes exclusive cable rights to the classic Twilight Zone, as well as Tales from the Darkside, Haunted, Jake 2.0, Level 9 and other series and movies to air during the 2006-07 season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[2]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 51
    Too bad these shows have to be lumped in with the other vomit on there now. Keeping my fingers crossed they try returning to quality programming overall but won't hold my breath, either.

Deanna_T

[3]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 28
    I read about that...now wht? OMG I CAN SGA AND TREK...I'll explode..wait when is VOY coming to spike? I've seen like one and a half episodes and wanna see more!! moreeeeeee.

sfviewer

[4]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 27
    yehey!!! enterprise is back. i wish scott bakula and the rest of the cast will return as well.

sl1974

[5]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 10
    Deanna_T wrote:
    ..wait when is VOY coming to spike? I've seen like one and a half episodes and wanna see more!! moreeeeeee.

Last I read sometime Fall 2006. Nothing on their site yet. DS9 is starting over next week (Thursday 8/17 I believe), I was hoping that it would appear around that time but nothing listed yet.

Deanna_T

[6]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 28
    :
    Last I read sometime Fall 2006. Nothing on their site yet. DS9 is starting over next week (Thursday 8/17 I believe), I was hoping that it would appear around that time but nothing listed yet.

oh ok, sounds good... i hope it's fall and near and around a vaction so i can watch it from the start.

i had a feeling that sci-fi would pick up ENT. maybe the letter writing campiagn of 05 really did work...

Avivaldi72

[7]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 12
    I am glad that all four seasons will be on SciFi. They've only been showing, with a few exceptions, Season 4 in syndication. I've seen the same episodes about 10 times. I loved season three, with the Xindi. I'm just looking forward to see them again.

scifinut99

[8]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 15

hers the list of star trek series and what tv stations they are on

tos g-4 and in november on tvland and will be in syndication for hdtv this fall

tng  g-4 and spiketv

ds9 spiketv

voyager spiktv fall 2006ent. scifi channel fall 2006

marvelfan89

[9]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 39
    NBC has been airing Enterprise locally since early this year on Sunday nights after they took of She-Spies of their lineup. They have been airing episodes from the early seasons too, they aired the Borg episode "Regeneration" tonight.

lobomensch

[10]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 51
    Enterprise is still airing here in Mississippi on a WB affiliate, usually an ep. per day on Sat. and Sun. Haven't checked to see which ones since I have all the DVDs.