Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Favorite Trek Fight Scenes

hazzy113

[1]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I just finished watching the Enterprise episode "Dawn" in season 2. The fight scene with Trip and the alien was so good just had to watch it again. I don't know, seemed to me they really went all out on it, it didn't feel like a choreographed fight scene at all, it was like watching a real fight. It was pretty brutal but it was dazzling to watch.

The ToS episode fight scene in "Tomorrow is yesterday" is also a favorite of mine. The... absolutely insane way that Kirk fights those AirForce guards just had me reeling with laughter and on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Got me thinking, does anyone have a memorable fight scene from Star Trek (any series) that they liked? One that stuck with you, and what did you like about it?

Different kind of ST topic sure, but why not?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deanna_T

[2]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 28
    ent: evil archer fighting nakkid gorn tos: kirk and spock fighting tng: one doesnt come to mind right now

ds9: cant pick on in particular voy: when chekotay is in the marqi ship when it's exploding and he is beamed out of there quick. not much of a fight scene, but that was cool.

nuclearbandito

[3]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 17
    A great fight scene is in Season 3's Harbinger between Hayes and Reed!

hazzy113

[4]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Slooooowly working my up to season 3, have started watching Enterprise from the first episode and on. I can't believe this series was cancelled.

The fight with Archer and that female Andorian was pretty cool as well, I forget the episode title. Short fight, but pretty rockin' all the same

belial_77

[5]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    TOS: Kirk vs Gorn in "Arena"... not that its good or anything... in fact quite the opposite... but that's why I love it!!! and all its cultural influences... from Futurama to Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey... its just TOO classic for its own good.