Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

In a Mirror, Darkly opening music?

johnc1986

[1]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 8
    I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the music that play's in the opening credits for this episode sinceĀ it was good music
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

manwithaplan42

[2]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 7
    I think its just called "Alternate Enterprise Theme"

It can be found here
    http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Star_Trek:_Enterprise

Its in Ogg Vorbis format so you may need the decoder, and there I can't help you since I have not idea where to find it.

begformercy03

[3]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 1

The one that I know about is a song by Epica, called Unholy Trinity. It's the full version of the song used in the episode you are referring to.

belial_77

[4]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    Man, the Mirror music and intro were so bad ass... I think if that music was the Theme for the show during its whole run, then it might not have been cancelled...

Mafeu

[5]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 69
    begformercy03 wrote:

The one that I know about is a song by Epica, called Unholy Trinity. It's the full version of the song used in the episode you are referring to.

Thanks !

belial_77 wrote:
    Man, the Mirror music and intro were so bad ass... I think if that music was the Theme for the show during its whole run, then it might not have been cancelled...

Hehe. I agree the song is "bad ass", though I'm not so sure about the show being cancelled due to the theme tune. I actually quite like "Faith of the Heart", I can understand why others don't like it though.

belial_77

[6]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 17
    "Faith of the Heart" I got desensitized to... but the remix! Worst intro music ever created by man or machine... it made the show feel like the beginning of an 80's sit-com like Full-House or sumpn... but if the whole thing had the darker under-tones of the mirror music, it would have been more gripping... especially for old skool fans of Trek... and if that fan base (which the whole concept of the show was geared towards) weren't alienated from the get-go... it would have went along way into showing the show's worth to the idiots at the network who assassinated it...