Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Just watched the ;ast episode and i am just...Dont know how to say it?

hbktimf24

[1]Jun 4, 2006
    • level: 7
     I read and have heard how everyone wacked Enterprise. After watching every episode back to back. I found it to be a great show. Season 3 was th ebest season EVER in Star Trek. But Killing Tripp in the last episode...WTH.................................I have never seen such bad writing, such a bad decision for a script in my life...Or well..since seven on married with children. This one episode seriously tainted the show.....Whi in THE hell would they do this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deanna_T

[2]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 28
    then why did u watch the last episode!? us here dare not discuss that hatefull heresy of an "episode". heck, i dont even mention the channel, the network, the episode name, outloud! i only refer to the last episode as, "episode 98" or the "last episode" as mentioned above.

lobomensch

[3]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 51
    Why even set it during NG, for that matter? This was Enterprise's finale. So many things so wrong -- so good riddance to Berman, thank God.

FamilyGuyFan507

[4]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    yea as deanna send that monstrasaty of an episode was the SINGLE WORST EPISODE EVER MADE IN STAR TREK HISTORY!! None of it made close to sense. The show was suppose to be about Captain Archer not about freakin Will Riker and Deanna Troy. The show also jumped a WHOPPING 6 years, which we all know is jumping the shark. Killing Trip was another BIG BIG Mistake, Tripp was probably the most popular characther on Star Trek Enterprise. The only single good thing about that episode was when Archer walked out onto the deck to sign the Federtaion Charter. Which is how all star treks came about...

kirke_novak

[5]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 9
    It was so bad... so bad... it was SO bad I think it could simply NOt be a coincident! It was made on purpose! Remember that guy from the ST:Ent commercial, the one that walked from house to house with a petition to ban ST from Sci-Fi channel? THEY must be responsible! They hacked the comps or hypnotised the writers... whatever... it cannot be a mistake, it was a sabotage!