We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

New book out :D

texicogirl

[1]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I was checking out books on buy.com and found an "Enterprise" book titles "The good that men do".   It looks like to take place several years after the final episode of "Enterprise".  I plan on getting it after I get my tax return.   I am soooooo excited! 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scifinut99

[2]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    it takes place in the 25th century becxause nog and jake are in it.  and it takes place 10 years before the final episode and up to the fianal episode of enterprise

suzpsycho

[3]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 14
    Just wanted to chime in. The book is very well written and it gives a nice account of what happened after Trip's "death". I've read it at least 4 times since I bought it and each time find something I'd missed the first time thru. It incorporates some of TATV's stuff but puts it in different context. Hope this helps. Oh, the authors have another book due out in 2008 called Star Trek: Enterprise: Kobayashi Maru.

texicogirl

[5]Jun 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Do you know what it is about? I wound up getting 2 ENT books, Expanse and The Good That Men Do. Expanse is a book version of the TV shows The Expance and The Xinditogether. Very well written. I am now in the middle of The Good That Men Do. So far so good.

suzpsycho

[6]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 14

Not a clue Texico. I just found out about it by googling the author's website. All it says in the book is due out in 2008 and the title. Sorry I don't know more.

brumagnus

[7]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    Captain Jonathan Archer's Enterprise and Captain Erika Hernandez' Columbia become embroiled in the shocking events that became the infamous Starfleet Academy no-win scenario. The book will, according to Pocket Books editor Margaret Clark, feature "the NX-01 and the NX-02 and the unfolding history of Starfleet and the Coalition Compact...and the Klingons... and the Romulans."