Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Watch episodes online, legally!

antdude

[1]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 27
    http://www.tv.com/star-trek-enterprise/show/2498/videos.html?pg=0&sort=season&order=asc&tag=container;video_table has the episodes! Wow!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Linc-o

[2]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 13
    Those are videos from CBS, if you're in the U.S. you can watch them @ CBS site too.

Anyways, this is great news for us ENT fans.

agent_0042

[3]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 66
    I've been watching the entire third season on a DVD set checked out from the local library. When I saw the announcement on the homepage, I had been hoping to jump straight into the fourth season by watching these videos. Unfortunately, it would seem that the first three episodes of the season aren't on those videos, so now I'm back to waiting for the library's DVDs. Suppose I could skip the first three for now, though, if I end up getting tired of waiting...

waltmor

[4]Jun 28, 2010
    • level: 42

Looking into why we're missing those full episode videos. They're not on cbs.com either. I'll try to get that fixed.

agent_0042

[5]Jun 29, 2010
    Thanks, waltmor! Memory Alpha, the most major Star Trek wiki, does mention that iTunes carries all episodes except for the first part of "Storm Front" and "In a Mirror, Darkly." If you could fix it, that would be great, but I can understand if there are licensing issues or something. I did notice that there were four episodes from the first three seasons that aren't available either, as well as both parts of "In a Mirror, Darkly" (fourth season), so I suppose it's possible that certain episodes just may not be available.

waltmor

[7]Jul 6, 2010
    • level: 42

agent_0042 wrote:
    Thanks, waltmor! Memory Alpha, the most major Star Trek wiki, does mention that iTunes carries all episodes except for the first part of "Storm Front" and "In a Mirror, Darkly." If you could fix it, that would be great, but I can understand if there are licensing issues or something. I did notice that there were four episodes from the first three seasons that aren't available either, as well as both parts of "In a Mirror, Darkly" (fourth season), so I suppose it's possible that certain episodes just may not be available.
    Yes it's a licensing issue preventing "Storm Front (1)" and "Home" from publishing. Apparently there's music in each that's not cleared for streaming and probably won't be anytime soon. And our video team thought it didn't make sense to publish "Storm Front (2)" without (1) so that's why we don't have that episode either. Sorry about that, wish we had them!

Edited on 07/06/2010 9:58am
    Edited 2 total times.

agent_0042

[8]Jul 9, 2010
    No prob, and thanks again for looking into that for me! I guess I'll just wait until I can get the DVD.