Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Will Enterprise return?

Ironman182

[1]Jun 11, 2006
    • level: 13
    Does anyone know if Enterprise is returning ? my dad is a  big fan so he wants to find out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lobomensch

[2]Jun 11, 2006
    • level: 51
    Sorry, it is gone.  Paramount is putting all their money into the new movie, and the cast have already gone their seperate ways.  You can see John Billingsley (Phlox) on "The Nine" this fall, from the people that created "Lost."

Deanna_T

[3]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 28
    no it's not. if u want ENT so bad, just stay on these boards, if not u can watch reruns, or watch or for your fav. cast members...if your luckly u can catch Bakula or Blalock in some dreadful Lifetime movie...

Ironman182

[4]Jun 12, 2006
    Deanna_T wrote:
    no it's not. if u want ENT so bad, just stay on these boards, if not u can watch reruns, or watch or for your fav. cast members...if your luckly u can catch Bakula or Blalock in some dreadful Lifetime movie...

Well i dont really care much, my dad wanted to know, hes what he likes to call a trekkie :p

cj007

[5]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 5
    This show was great. It is a bit confusing at first as it pre-dates TNG, but it was an excellent twist.

FamilyGuyFan507

[6]Jun 12, 2006
    • level: 6

If you are a real Star Trek fan you would know this show had great potential, but the ending(season finale) made the worst star trek episode to date.

But to answer your question, no the show has been droppped to make the movie which rumors are about Kirk in the academy(which we all know will bomb!!

bigds9fan

[7]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    Enterprise was a great show, second only to Deep Space Nine in my opinion. The final episodes of Season 3 were awesome and season 4 had lots of highlights (Soong and the Augments, the episodes with the Klingons). And of course the Mirror Universe episodes rocked.

Sadly the last episode was quite bad and unbefitting of such a great show.

The biggest shame is Enterprise was never given a fair chance. All the Star Trek shows got better, the first 3 seasons of Voyager were not all that great compared to the last 4. They were good but the latter ones were even better. Enterprise was killed before it had a chance to show its full potential.

heeroyuy2006

[8]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 8
    bigds9fan wrote:
    Enterprise was a great show, second only to Deep Space Nine in my opinion. The final episodes of Season 3 were awesome and season 4 had lots of highlights (Soong and the Augments, the episodes with the Klingons). And of course the Mirror Universe episodes rocked.

Sadly the last episode was quite bad and unbefitting of such a great show.

The biggest shame is Enterprise was never given a fair chance. All the Star Trek shows got better, the first 3 seasons of Voyager were not all that great compared to the last 4. They were good but the latter ones were even better. Enterprise was killed before it had a chance to show its full potential.

I agree with you that Enterprise deserved the seven seasons that the other Trek spinoffs got. The fourth season for the most part was great. I find it kinda interesting that it seems that with all Trek spinoffs their 4th Seasons always were great and from then on the seasons after were better than the first three. That's not to say that all the spinoffs first three seasons were that bad. I'm just saying that the 4th season seemed to permanantly change things for the better.

Captain_Erdem

[9]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 4
    Damn straight it did. Enterprise is the best of all trek. It's my favourite series, along with a few others

theon75

[10]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    i agree...Enterprise WAS the best series. i know...TNG had great actors, but the chemistry with this cast was perfect! i too was upset that it ended so quickly and hope (pray) there is something else in store for us diehard fans.

Captain59

[11]Oct 20, 2006
    I also agree that Enterprise was the best of the five series. Now that the show is moving to the Sci-Fi Channel, there is some hope they will try and make a TV movie or mini-series. The fight is not over.

lobomensch

[12]Oct 20, 2006
    I'll pass on Sci-Fi during an Enterprise story. Vomit like the way they handled the Babytlon 5 "Legend Of The Rangers" movie and the demographic-pandering/soap character spew called the "reimagining" of Battlestar Galactica makes me want to see them stay light-years away from a previously existing franchise.

Deanna_T

[13]Oct 26, 2006
    thinking: maybe ent might have really strong ratings, and embaresses cw...not likely. lmao...sci-fi miniseries of ent! nature gone bad, animals gone bad gone, science fair projects gone awol, flesh eating zombies...wht will they think of next? oh yes! star trek: enterprise: porthos revenge. its about a rotwhiler zombie aka porthos eating phlox and taking over the nx-01 while holding everyone hostage, with ed quinn in the backround holding a really big gun shooting zombies, and rubbing himself in oil at the same time, a nasty tornado science project with zombies and worms on its way to vulcan to destroy ds9 and now t'pol must vacum before her inlaws come...now do we really want a sci-fi mini-series? oh, and "hammer time" is the theme song. sorry ppl, ent IS NOT coming back. after abrams, there will be no more be star trek. i love the shows, but, i've come to terms with ent's death, while ignoring the prequel.

lobomensch

[14]Oct 28, 2006
    A Sci-Fi version of Enterprise would have Hernandez and Porthos taking turns humping Archer's leg -- they actually DO make the CW look excellent in comparison. And I do like Veronica Mars.. puts to shame ANYTHING Sci-Fi does.

Deanna_T

[15]Oct 28, 2006
    hahahaha. dont give porthos cheese and dont give hdz beans...i ignore cw all together.

lobomensch

[16]Oct 29, 2006
    Veronica Mars really is worth a look. Was quite surprised, expecting a teenybopper show and seeing where it was a real good play-off on Marlowe/high school cliques. Hate the way they changed theme for third season though, but that's a minor quibble compared to what Sci-Fi has done.
    I'll pass on the frijoles con queso thread though..

Shotius

[17]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 2
    Im lucky to live in Holland... Enterprise is rerunning here.

Deanna_T

[18]Nov 2, 2006
    all the shows (except VOY, the animated, and now ENT) are rerunning in the states...ENT is soon to be showen on sci-fi...hopefully sooner than later.

wingsabre

[19]Dec 31, 2006
    Deanna_T wrote:
    all the shows (except VOY, the animated, and now ENT) are rerunning in the states...ENT is soon to be showen on sci-fi...hopefully sooner than later.

Correction, all the shows are rerunning somewhere except the animated series.  ENT is on Sci-fi, HDNet, and some local stations.  TOS is on G4, Sci-fi, TVLand, and the remastered serie is on local networks.  DS9 is on Spike, TNG is on G4 and Spike.  Voy is on local channels.

AnimeXas

[20]Mar 27, 2007

If your a old trekkie you will dis agree that enterprise was the best but i didnt even know enterprise was a star trek and i got addicted to it. Personally what brings down Enterprise is the word "Star trek" infront of it.....think about it. How many teens get all siked about star trek now days??? Exactly!! they all think nerds watch it. However more people would have watched if they didnt know it was star trek.

I say

Enterprise
    Voyager

and i hate all the rest