We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Star Trek: Enterprise Forums

UPN (ended 2005)

Will Enterprise return?

utgotye

[21]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I believe Voyager is now running on Spike.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heeroyuy2006

[22]May 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    I think Enterprise should return as a direct to dvd movie or miniseries. I also think that Erik Jendesson's Star Trek: The Beginning should be a dtv/dtdvd and since from what I've read about this shelved movie trilogy indicates that the Enterprise NX-01 won't be in it, I think that an Enterprise movie or miniseries should be made to connect with ST: TB. By the way, for those who don't know what the Star Trek: The Beginning trilogy was to be about, it was to be about the events of the Earth-Romulan War.

jrsgalaxy

[23]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 14
    I THINK THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON THE MVIE FOR NOW AND THEN DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO DO ANOTHER SERIES.MAYBE A ROMULAN/VULCAN WAR FOR REUNIFICATION. MAYBE NIMOY CAN FORGET ABOUT HIS EGO AND COME OUT IN IT. WE NEVER DID FIND OUT THE EVENTS AFTER TNG EPISODES UNIFICATION. OR MAYBE JUST AN ALL OUT GALACTIC WAR FOR AN ANCIENT ARTIFACT. CARDASSIANS, ROMULANS AGAINST THE STARFLEET, KLINGONS AND THE VULCANS AS ADVISORS, AGAINST THE BORG?

sfviewer

[24]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 27
    i liked the enterprise because it looks newer than the older shows. the effects on enterprise look a lot better than the next generation.

wingsabre

[25]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    woah, jrsgalaxy, unclick the caps function.

sfviewer, looks arn't everything to a series. It's part of it, but there are many black and white movies and shows that was plenty good. The difference between Enterprise and the other trek series was CGI and models. Enterprise only used CGI and that's what made it look good, but other than that, the stories sucked. The Xindi was just a miss direction that cost the series two seasons. They got better during season 4, but by then they wasted 3 seasons. Usually Trek gets better during season 3, and they couldn't because of their Xindi story arc.

sporkman5353

[26]Aug 14, 2007
    • level: 18
    Too bad this shows over. The Xindi killed it.

Bucephelus

[27]Aug 14, 2007
    • level: 4

jrsgalaxy quit yelling!

Agreed good sci-fi does not have to be about a war. Good sci-fi simply needs good stories. And I agree the finale of Enterprise was the worst ST episode any series, but especially since it was a finale.

ootsdemons

[28]Aug 24, 2007
    did anyone read that interview with braga
    saying he had no real creative regrets

What a fool
    that finale was an insult

i danced a jig when threshold was axed

what goes around..

belial_77

[29]Sep 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    I think, after the Reboot movie... they should start releasing new direct to DVD movies for Enterprise... or maybe a TV movie or one-shot special... and Braga needs to stay as far away as possible... I know a few peeps on the board here hate the new Battlestar... but Ron Moore would be great to take the helm of a relaunch of Enterprise... He is one of the best writers of Trek (despite him not liking Voyager alot, according to interviews).. and the low-tech (by Trek standards) back drop of Enterprise seems right up his alley

heeroyuy2006

[30]Nov 10, 2007
    It would be cool to have Ron Moore com back and do Enterprise, but I'd also want Manny Coto and Judith and Garfield Reeve-Stevens back as well because they're addition to the production crew improved Enterprise greatly. Also, the ideas they had for a fifth season were awesome. It's too bad Enterprise got cancelled just when it was hitting it's stride, but maybe some of the ideas for a fifth season will make it to a direct to dvd relaunch of Enterprise, if there ever is one.