Star Trek: Enterprise

UPN (ended 2005)

Star Trek: Enterprise Fan Reviews (170)

• The crew of the starship Enterprise boldly go where no one has gone before...and when they get there there's someone waiting. Yeah, sure, we havn't heard that before now have we.

Enterprise cancelled, nooooooo!

Much as I hate to admit it though, Enterprise has been a dying show for some time and this was inevitable.

It seems to me (and no offence Rick Berman & Branon Braga) but Enterprise might as well be a re-make of TOS. It isn't an individual series like Voyager or Deep Space Nine it's just another 'bodly going' series and we've seen that alread. If Star Trek is to survive in the 21st centuray it needs to be revamped to something brand new that has never been done. It needs to origional and interesting or there isn't a hope.

Like all Star Trek series (excluding TOS) Enterprise got it's 'boost'. The Next Generation had 'The Best of Both Worlds' Deep Space Nine had the Dominion War and Voyager had the Borg. With Enterprise it was The Xindi storyline. And in seasson 3 the show was so much better it was at last marking it mark. The Temperal Cold War was a good storyline (I though) but it just didn't pop up enough. Series 1 & 2 had it's good episodes:

Cold Front
    Silent Enemy
    Sleeping Dogs
    Vanishing Point
    Future Tense
    & The Expanse

and series 3 was all good, and apart from 'Home' series 4 so far has been great. But Star Trek really does need to be modenized for the 21st centurary. No one want to see what's out there any more because we've been doing that for 40 years.

The UK Star Trek Magazine has 'Channel Open' we're you can send or email your ideas on what the future of Star Trek should be. I haven't had the chance to do that yet but here are some ideas below:

Starfleet Acadamy:
    Providing this idea doesn't become the next movie (which I've heard about) This would make a great series I think. It could have all of the elements of a Star Trek show but because the charactors are so much younger, charactor development, relationships and their decisions will be completly different. Also I think that a series like the would bring a much younger audience to the show.

Section 31:
    Now this would be a different show. There is so much that this could cover in so many different era's. This would be perfect for an anthology show.

I've read a lot of ideas on this. Bassed on the Voyager episode 'Relativity' a series set on ship traveling through time instead of space would be interesting. But to keep it good there would have to be an extremely well written ongoning storyline.

Please don't think that I'm mocking Star Trek above or being pesimistic because I'm not, i'm just saying what I think. Star Trek is a great show and shouldn't just come to an end.
  • Never should have been cancelled. Strong actors, great graphics. Star Trek, probably the series all the fans were waiting for, the first Starfleet crew. The first meetings of all the races. But placed on UPN. Never had a chance.

Most Trekkies had waited to see Archer for years, we heard the name in every other series as the captain of the first Enterprise.

But on U.P.N. it never had a chance. Rumors abound about tries to acquire the show, and heres to hoping SpikeTV gets it. I don't even want SciFi to get it they don't have the budget with S.G.-1, S.G. Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica... but with the Trekkies already on SpikeTV for D.S.9. and T.N.G., SpikeTV has the draw, and the massive budget. It would give Enterprise the advertising and time it needed.

I will grant the sheer corny aspects of all the B.S. time travel thanks to Bragga, thanks a lot, pal, go away now. Let the real writers write what we all want to see, The Klingon War, the Romulan War, the founding of the Federation... Instead the first season especially was absolutely corny. But the 2nd and 3rd season were on the right track, and were on their way to making Enterprise a real Trek, and certainly had it continued, I think it would be perhaps the #2 Trek, and potentially #1.

Archer as played by Scott Bakula was powerful, and the best Captain since Picard. Certainly better than Janeway and Sisko. He embodied the role of Captain, and led a great supporting cast. Trip, T'pol, Tucker... wonderful crew members, as were the other cast.

The execution started off slow, which killed the momentum, and once it improved, U.P.N. couldn't advertise at all. It is time for this wonderful prequel of Trek to finish what it began and pay tribute to Rodenberry. Just leave Bragga out of the production and writing.
  • Star Trek: Enterprise is an excellent show and by far my perosnal favorite of all 5 Star Trek series.

Star Trek: Enterprise is an excellent show and by far my perosnal favorite of all 5 Star Trek series. Scott Bakula does an outstanding job portraying Captain Jonathan Archer and the rest of the cast does a great job as well. The stories are great and enjoyable! This show is very underappreciated and I wish more would watch it. Shame on UPN for killing it before its time!
  • Excellent show not given nearly enough credit!

Terrific show not given the credit it deserves. The writing improved every season. But placed in UPN's teeny bopper lineup it, unfortunately, didn't stand a chance. Not to mention the network's limited availability in most smaller markets. Too bad it was cancelled. I feel certain that Season Five would've been the break out they were waiting for. Hopefully, once sydication begins in September 2005, it'll finally find it's audience and be picked up somewhere else.
  • this show was great,cant believe they cancelled it

it started off poor but it really made an impact by the 2nd series and i think it needs a 5th series!most trek fans hated the idea but i hate them,it was far better than deep space nine or yoyager ever could've been!i think any sci-fi fan needs to watch this!
  • Great show!

This my not be ST:TNG but it was still great to watch. It was canceled without any reason. The only thig I found lacking was the series finale. It was terrible.But if the series had few more season I bet it could have been great finale. The whole Star Trek franchise did not deserve to end like this.
  • Bring it back!!! ENTERPRISE is underrated and was cancelled way before its time. Stories that were promised are still untold.

I\'ve always liked Star Trek and sci-fi in general (since TNG - I\'m too young for TOS *LOL*), and ENTERPRISE has become my favourite.
    I love the characters, and the actors did a fantastic job. I wish Manny Coto would have gotten the chance to write many more stories for Archer, T\'Pol, Trip and the others!
  • Same as Original and TNG but with different characters and in a different time period.

Probably one of the worst Star Trek series. It fills in a lot of back story about what happened in that time period but they really can't explain every single time period in the Trek universe with a different series. I mean will there be a new series that is based after TNG? It has some alright action. They encounter the borg like a couple times. It has some cool episodes but overall a lot of them are similar and the whole series is unoriginal. If you are a die hard trekie then you probably love this show and every Trek series.
  • Good show... until the last episode

Enterprise showed great potential, which really began to be realized in Season 4. That is, until its egomaniac producers decided to write the series finale themselves and made a mockery out of the show, sending the franchise into limbo on a very low note.

I will miss seeing Scott Bakula, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, and Connor Trineer every week.

I'm hoping they do a movie to fix that disaster of a series finale... maybe a DVD feature or something.
  • A new Star Trek show.

Enterprise had such promise and failed to deliver on all counts. The ship did not look like it could have come before the original Enterpise with Kirk and crew. It was way too advanced. Scott was great as Archer, but not even he could save this show. Too bad really.
  • Round Ship, can run out of 90 degrees corners fast. I don't want the room with the weird angled corners... not very ergonomical, unless you are an alien. I know you can fit squares into a circle but you will run out of space or you will superimpose...

These series brought back memories of the old days watching Kirk, when I was a kid on my family first colour TV. Their Technology wasn't perfect, things went wrong like on Kirk, there was no prime directive, and hey even the captain seems a bit like a ladies man here more like kirk, although to a certain extent Archers crew seems ahead on time compared to Kirk, like the In a Mirror Darkly episode showed.

I mean look at the PCs on board Archer's Enterprise and then what are those in that other ship from the future (well, 60s). Also the mini-skirts, obviously in those days women could never use the same clothing as men herein lies the difference of the future (60s) and the past(2001)where everyone in Archers ship uses the same style of uniform signifying that women can have the same roles as men. You'd never see a lady captain like Janeway in those days... (yeah, captain of the laundry section of the ship) It shows how history and our society make even our dreams biased.

It had all the good elements of a good science fiction show, but todays society doesn't appreciate science as they did back then in those days. Let alone science fiction...

We used to play with telescopes, we wished we were astronauts, saw the first man land on the moon, nowadays all of that seems a waste of money a budget that could be better used in the third world countries. This is true, but I also say that if earth is the only place humans call home then the rest of the universe is a waste of opportunity. Might as well have earth in the void suspended on a pencil...

You see, TV Shows like these gives us hope, dream, inspiration... to students, scientists, explorers like us, take it away and you are threading on our dreams, shattered like glass beneath your feet. You take away our source of inspiration, even Einstein (Time's man of the Century) agreed that IMAGINATION is most important, don't crush it...
  • Incorrect Historical Data... Lack of a Prime Directive... Unoriginality... These are all reasons why Enterprise never worked.

I have been a Trekkie since I could watch the TV, But Enterprise never really did it for me. The problem for me is basically although it is an interesting back story and we all know that Kirk wasn't the first Enterprise Captain, its that the Star Trek Encyclopedia that is sitting in my bookshelf right now states that that first Captain of the Enterprise was called Robert April and then it was captained by Jonathon Pike before James T. Kirk took the helm. If this is something that has been out there for years, I would think that a show with as loyal fans as the Star Trek universe has, would make sure to keep the 'historical' facts right. The fact that the world of 'Enterprise' has no Prime Directive is also a major turn off for me. I found myself yelling at the TV Screen for the members of Enterprise NOT to butt in and interfere with every culture they come across.

I think that it was obvious that the Plot lines were unoriginal, and not as entertaining as the writers had to invent a new enemy for the crew to fight.

No wonder this Show got cancelled and never made it to 7 seasons... Unlike TOS which didnt make it but championed more... GREAT shows, I dont think that Enterprise can ever be brought back from the dead...

Move on and come up with a new show set past or along side TNG, Voyager and DS9.
  • Pre-quel to all previous Star Treks.

Series is set before the time of all the previous Star Trek series and movies. It follows the voyages of the first warp ship that just happens to be named Enterprise. It was done satisfactorily, could have been better. Had a very diverse cast and characters. Covered a lot of different species never heard of before and some that were still around in the previous series. Definitely ended before it’s time, had a lot more adventures to go. The production company didn't do it justice, probably didn't believe in it, which may also be the fault of the shows staff. It’s to bad the Sci-Fi Channel didn’t think it worthy of their network.
  • You will be sorry!!

What happened to the original Star Trek?...Their 5 year mission...canceled after 3 years
    ..Trekkies everywhere brought it back...They cancel this show before they could really get into the characters personalities. I can't believe they don't learn from their mistakes. Bring back Enterprise before you regret it! Trekkies never give up!

Don't close the door on the StarTrek universe.
    Please continue in this form or another - hopefully some continuence to Enterprise:The Next Generation.

We want more special effects more shooting more action, it can be in the form of the current series or in another form but don't abandon us and the wonderfull universe which we grew up on.

StarTrek Come Back!
  • This was supposed to show everything we didn't see with Kirk- the foundation of the Federation, the development of Starfleet & humanity, yadda yadda yadda. But it didn't because Berman and Braga were terrible writters. The show had tons of missed opportun

Berman & Braga (B&B) should be fired. Their inability to write for Star Trek has been evident since episode 2 of Voyager. (Deep Space 9 was the best of all the Star Trek series, as it (1) did not live and die by the reset button which was pioneered by Picard, overused by Janeway and beaten to death with by Archer and (2) did not have B&B on the writing staff). First of all, the ship. It looks exactly like the Akira-Class ship which first appeared in the battle scene of First Contact. Second, they used recycled poop (fecal matter, s***, doo-doo etc) FOR THEIR FOOD!!! 1) GROSS! 2). And, they had better communication technology than Kirk had. He couldn't talk to Starfleet live, but Archer could a 100 years before Kirk was in command? WTF!? Not at all practical & 3) GROSS!! Second of all, T'Paul (or however you spell her name). Not sexy. (Unless you count the mirror universe episode where she put her hair down). Not at all along the lines of 7 of 9, or Jadzia Dax, or Troi, or Kira or, the best of all of them, Uhura. (Come on, she wore that mini skirt, which was tighter & higher up than anything any regular female character ever wore on any of the trek's). Not at all Vulcan like either. That's the third problem with this show: the Vulcans. Okay, I buy the idea about them not trusting humanity and trying to hold them back. But there was an episode were it was revealed that the Vulcans were spying on Archer, I think about halfway thru season 1, but there had never been any indication at all of them being followed. Fourth, the episode with the Borg just pissed me off. How low the Borg have come since their excellent introduction in Q-Who and the spectacular Best of Both Worlds. Just f*** with decades of Trek continuaty in one fell swoop. Good riddence, this is not Star Trek, this is UPN trash. The fact that it aired for 4 years is disgraceful, and no true Star Trek fan would watch it. The end.
  • A piece of garbage. I would strike it from star trek history if I could.

This series was a waste of time and a piece of garbage. Although some of the actors could have been salvaged and some of the new writers actually made season 4 somewhat worthwhile, There are fundimental flaws. Real trek fans don't want to see:

More of the same: a series set within old federation borders, they're not really going "where no man has gone before"

An anachronism: it meddled with the history of the founding of the federation, and basically ignored the romulan wars. Technology was too advanced or not enough advanced for the time. Everything was out of place.

(melo)drama and social commentary: these have always been the low points of any trek series. This is an action-adventure show, we want action, phasers, quantum torpedoes. The writers can't just toy with that fancy new armor in the finale of Voyager and then snatch it away from us with a show that had the worst battle sequences in trek history.

Bad relationships: in the next-gen premier a relationship of some sort was shown between every charecter in the show. Enterprise had no such relationships and many charecters just hung loose without direction or attachment. The cast dynamics were awful. Atrocious. Ick.

Finally, Emotional vulcans. This should speak for itself.

Star trek isn't an art, it's now a universe. It has become very real in a sense. When trek fans talk about it, they think of "now" as "four years after voyager ended" Time seems to flow at equal rates both here and in this fiction. A prequel has thrown this all off and cannot be accepted by "trekkies." It's ostracised it's fan base--no wonder it got cancelled.
  • Answers A Lot of Mysteries, but what happen to the Romulan War?

Ever wonder who made the Transporter, who built the first warp 5 engine, Why the Kilgons and Humans hate each other, and why the Vulcans and humans get along so well?

All those answers and more are found here.

But the one major event never happend.

The well know Romulan War that happened before the birth of the Federation.

It never happend in the series.

Why not?
  • What happen to the Romulan War?

Sure they gave alot of answers to alot of questions.

But what happen to the Big Romulan War that was to happen before the birth of the Federation?

I wanted to see that so badly thats the reason I watched this seres!

I mean come on if its taked about in all the series and then you don't show it at the time it would happen?

Thats not right!
  • What happen to the Romulan War?

Thats not right!
  • Where is the Romulan War?

Thats not right!
  • Where is the Romulan War?

Thats not right!
  • As much as we'd like to think that bad UPN management and bad timeslot killed this show; the honest truth is that Braga and Berman diluted the series too much by trying to create a show that departed from the original formula.

As much as we'd like to think that bad UPN management and bad timeslot killed this show; the honest truth is that Braga and Berman diluted the series too much by trying to create a show that departed from the original formula. They even removed the words "Star Trek" from the title, thinking it would help attract a broader audince.

What they realized too late was that they did not only NOT attract a broader audience, they also alienated their core one.

They scrambled to connect it back to classic Trek by changing the title to "Star Trek: Enterprise" and hiring Manny Coto to fix the show but by that time it was too late.

Thank you Mr Coto for trying to salvage the mess Braga and Berman created. It could have been awesome.

Enterprise had a promising start but never got moving from there. In the years it ran, we never got to see any character development out of the secondary characters and the primary ones were barely fleshed out. It takes real effort to mess up a show this bad.

Just my opinion.
  • Star Trek at its best!

I had watched all the previous visual forms that Star Trek had taken and wasn't quite sure if Enterprise was going to be any good. I was willing to give at a go, unlike the so called fans that were bad mouthing the show even before it aired. It only took the first episode to get me hooked. The real strength in Enterprise was the cast, all very strong actors. It was well written, especially episodes in its last year. The only dissapointing thing about the series was that Paramount were not willing to support the show and terminated it after four seasons.
  • A Trek show that had the potential to really explore the beginning of Trek and the origin of the Federation but that blew it in the early seasons and tried to hard in the final season to correct its errors. It can only blame itself for being cancelled.

I think firstly it is best for me to tell you about me and what makes me qualified to review Enterprise. I have grown up with Star Trek though my entire life and I’m only approaching 20. When I was young I grew up with “The Original Series” (TOS) re-runs on TV along with “The Next Generation” (TNG) on normal UK terrestrial TV, then came “Deep Space Nine” (DS9) which has become my favourite Star Trek series of the 5, including my favourite episode “In the Pale Moonlight”. I eventually had the privilege of getting cable TV and Sky One so I could finally get to DS9 every Monday at 8GMT then of course later there came Voyager (VOY) at the same time slot. I also had the chance to visit conventions and meet the cast members while also getting to see episodes directly from the USA on giant screen cinema type screens. Also over the past 19 years I had accumulated a ton of memorabilia, including some uniforms, VHS and DVDs of Trek. This introduction hoped to prove that while I may be young I have spent enough time growing up with Star Trek that I would class myself as being a credible source when reviewing any season.

So now it comes down to actually reviewing Enterprise and later Star Trek: Enterprise. When I first heard of it I was quite excited and interested by the idea of them going back in time and exploring the history of the Trek universe, the evolution of technology and the birth of the Federation.

I can remember seeing Episode 1 for the first time, cool Klingons but wait what on Earth is that, two Sulibans, what on Earth are they in my years of watching Trek I do not recall ever having heard them mentioned, then later in that episode an other new race shows up, the Denobulans, this is where I feel they messed up a bit, introducing new races could work in any other series as that is always the present time in the Star Trek Universe but going back in time I don’t think you can get away with just introducing new species seeing as we never hear about them in the other series, thankfully the last season managed to do some clean up on this matter.

Then on other problem came up with the actual Enterprise herself, for some reason it seems to resemble, from the outside, the Enterprise-E more that the class TOS Enterprise which would make more sense, I have since heard that it looks like the E because Zefram Cochran saw it in “First Contact” and based the design on that, ok I can take that with a pinch of salt.

There has been 1 major thing that has really irritated me since episode 1 of ENT, the intro drives me up the wall, why of why did they decide on having music with words in it, every time they start I leap on the mute button and what was wrong with the classic idea of having the ship fly through space, why replace it with the history of the name Enterprise, was this an attempt to try and distance it self from the name Star Trek and reach a wider audience, if so it was a really bad one and had I been a petty person I would have given up there on the show. The final thing with the intro, we have the name of the actors but not what character they portray, that has just been something minor that has annoyed me, I only knew 2 names and who they played the rest I had to look up, why on Earth depart from what they had done with every other intro. It was a sign; a departure from the old style intros doomed the show.

Ok finally to the actual show, like most other series of Star Trek I feel that the first 2 season were not all that great, that has always appeared to be a weak point on all of the Trek shows or so I have felt. Though I don’t think they were particularly bad, I just can’t think of any episodes that really jump out. Season 3 though was an interesting idea with the introduction of the Xindi, another new race; we get a year long arc which puts the Enterprise is a dangerous region of space trying to stop the Xindi from destroying Earth. While it was certainly interesting and enjoyable season for the most part, the best episode being when they introduce another Enterprise. I couldn’t help when watching this season ask myself if these Xindi were so bad and they could have wiped out Earth, why on Earth does no-one ever mention them again, but that was one of the problems with Enterprise.

Finally we reach season 4 and Manny Coto comes aboard and this season easily is one of the best Star Trek seasons ever, watching season 4 I always get the feeling that this should have been what the whole 3 season before were like, had season 2 been like season 4 I’m sure the show would be heading for a 5th season.

Out go all the new races, bar the Denobulans, who would have been hard to write out any way, and in come some classic races, the Andorians, the Telorites and the Orion's all of which haven’t been seen sine TOS and of course the Romulans start to make their presence known to the Alpha Quadrant, give me the Romulans as the enemies any day over the Suliban and Xindi, along with the Romulans introduction we get to see the Remans fitted in which was a nice touch.

Along with the introduction of classic races out goes the Temporal War story line and instead we finally get the origins of the Federation explored, showing that it wasn’t an easy ride and the seeds of the oncoming Romulan War are planned. Season 4 tried as much as it could to try and tie something that had done it’s best to mess up the Trek universe back into continuity, possibly the best example was explaining why the Klingons in TOS had no ridges while they did in every other series. A nice touch that did span over all 4 seasons is the Transporters, first used for cargo only and the shuttle pods were used to visit planets, as time progresses we see the dynamic shift and transporters start to become as widly used as they were in other series of Trek.

Season 4 also started to give some characterisation to more of the characters, out side probably Archer, T’Pol and Trip no one else had any major characterisation given to them, but some characters were still in need of fleshing out and one more season could have really helped them. I feel that it really showed up “In a Mirror Darkly” that the mirror universe Hoshi has a better developed character in 2 hours than the main Universe version did in 4 years.

Episode wise something that hit me was the alck of comic relief like episodes, back in DS9 even during the Dominion War we got some light relief episodes, but for the whole of ENT I can not think of one episode that was genuinely funny or light hearted. It was also misisng character that could lighten the mood, like Quark and Neelix from the previous two series. I think this played agasint it, while Trek is serious it does sometime need a good old light heared episode.

It is a pity that it got cancelled just as it found its footing, it would have been nice to maybe have 1 more season which explored the oncoming Romulan War and also tried to tie the show back into the rest of the Trek mythos. But it was its own fault in the long run, it messed up too early on and when it managed to correct its mistakes it was too little too late.

If anyone is interested in watching the show I would say watch the first 2 episodes of season 1 so you get the ship and the crew down, then the last 2 of season 2 as these lead into season 3 and then watch season 3 or you could skip season 2 and 3 and go straight to the high point which is season 4, which doesn’t touch on the previous season that much, although season 3 is an interesting and good season for the most part.
  • It ended too soon. And should have been fan friendly from the beginning.

This show had lots of promise. Unfortunatley Berman and Braga saw Roddenberry's idea as a hinderance not a great platform to build on. Every show after The Next Generation tried to get around the Federation respecting each other. B&B wanted crews fighting each other. Which this show they also unfortuntely made shows that they wanted to see not ones the fans wanted. They tried to not show the Andorians and then were disgusted when they were the big fan favorites. They didn't want to deal with federation history and so instead went off on Xindi storyline and worse the time travel storyline. Towards the end of the season they gave up control had had a tue fan Coto correcting the errors and just writing good episodes that showed aliens and history of the Federation that everyone wanted to see. Paramount then axed the show just as it had become one of the best scifi shows on at the time.
  • Wonderful cast, terrible writers. Could have been much better than it was. And it would still be on the air.

I started watching Enterprise in its third season, and loved it. The conflict with the Xindi really gave some great character development. However, the writers lingered on the Xindi plot too long. It could have been finished in 2-3 episodes, but it was really dragged out.

Season 4 in my opinion was a disaster. I felt like nobody really wanted to be on the show. We had so many stupid "go back in time/go forward in time/etc.: episodes that really meant nothing, because as soon as they were over, things went back to normal, as if nothing happened. Those are my biggest pet peeve.

It was the worst point of all, when the finale was more a vehicle to put old stars back on the tube, rather than give us a chance to say goodbye. I really had hoped for a T'Pol/Tucker wedding.

However, all that said, I loved the cast so much. Definitely some characters I will always remember: T'Pol, Tucker, Phlox, Archer, and Malcom. All of you should know that your fans loved you, and they know that the show would have much better if you had some better writers behind you.
  • On the whole a good contrabution to the Star Trek shows.

The latest installment of the Star Trek shows, this is set before Star Trek TOS (The Original series) when Earths first warp capable federation ship ventures forth into the galaxy to meet new civilizations.

The overall plot is surround with time travel, through seasons one to three alot of the storys have something to do with time travel, but at the begining of season four it focuses on the creation of the federation by Captain Johnathon Archer and his crew of the starship Enterprise.

Seasons one to three were interesting and easy to watch but mid season four the show started to get boring yet managed to pick up during the last few episodes to have a good finish, i think that they should of made more or these as it had alot of potential as the federation was just getting started.
  • Enterprise from AtoZ ! Why is it so bad? Check out.

A – Archer capt. of the NX-01 is the most irritating character in the SF world today
    B - Berman i Braga, terrible writters
    C – Canon, let`s just rewrite the history of Trek
    D – Design for the NX-01 comes from yet non-existing Akira class starship from the future
    E – Efects in some episodes (example Storm Front) look like they where made on a Amiga 500
    F - First ship to bear the name Enterprise is NX-01? No s%$t.
    G – Gene, if alive, would probably choke B&B
    H – Hull, electromagneticly polarizated. The best defensive alloy in the universe. HA!
    I – Intraship beaming, extremely hazardous in ST:TOS, no problem for Archer&CO
    J – Joke is the word, if you want to use just one to describe the show
    K – Klingons and first contact, excuse me when?
    L – Ludicrous speed! NX-01 makes Earth-Q'ronos a 4 days “picknick” trip!
    M - Malcolm`s 'those sons of a bitches' irritates
    N – Non needed answers to all questins regarding the whole ST Universum
    O - Orginality = 0
    P – Porn(soft) subplots on a non-needed basis
    R – Reused, Copy/Paste strories from other ST series
    S – Story line, the worst of all in a SF show ever.
    T - Travis. Script?! Where is the script?!
    U – Uniforms? Where are the mini skirts?
    V – Vulkans, how you never imaginated them (emotinal).
    W - War, Temporal Cold War.
    X - Xindi? Who the f$#k are Xindi?
    Y – Yes, it` s garbage a therefore they get from me:
    Z - Zero. The lowest score on a scale from 0 to 10.
  • i love this show!!

I have now seen every episode having watched the series finale on sky 1. I love this series probably as much, if not more than the others. The characters are brilliant, story and writing are superb aswell. I read in magazines and reveiws on the web that enteprise was not a sgood as it tended to slump in the middle of the season. i dont believe this. I liked this show so much that even held back from looking at episode reviews for the last season, Which was very hard. And it ends on such a good episode. I just wish it hadn't been cancelled.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6