Star Trek: Enterprise

UPN (ended 2005)

gabfan31

Star Trek: Enterprise Fan Reviews (169)

• Before Picard and kirk was Archer the first captain of a earth ship capable of warp 5.This cronicle the adventures of starfleets first band of explorers even before the prime directive.

This show sheds light on early starfleet history before the federation charter was signed.For the most part this show is rather entertaining showing the endearing qualities of humanity.Even though alot of the advance tech we have gotten used to in the other star trek series like shields or phasers that doesnt make the battles any less excitment ,well in fact it actually made it much more exciting.You are left wondering will they survive but to be honest since its a prequel that thouit would quickly leave your mind since you already know how it turns out. The only time doubt was in my head was in those instances that time travel was introduced.On the whole this show is not a bad addition to the startrek franchise and i have promptly added it to my connection.