Star Trek: Enterprise

Storm Front (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2004 on UPN

• I like this story-arc more then S3 Xindi one, i can't wait to see what happends but i hope it won't be a disappointment.

Well Enterprise, at first I was very confused, at the start of this episode but by the end I got to admit I really like this story-arc, it’s a lot better then S3 story-line, the writer have done a great job setting this story-line it would be a shame if they mucked it up in the future episodes but we will have to wait and see. S3 started off well with the Xindi story-line but it got a little out of hand.

So we at Temporal War, I like this idea that future agent trying stop this from happened, it’s kind of interesting seeing Nazi winning with help of the Aliens, so they building a time-machine to get back to the future and Archer and his team has stop this from happening, Also Tucker and other guy are captured so in the next episode they have to be rescued. It’s amazing how Archer managed to get to his ship is less then 1 episode, don’t you think?, still they do have Tucker. Brilliant twist adding Sulborn who have grasped what has happened but don‘t know what to do.

I just hope the writer don’t muck this up. A great start to the season