Star Trek: Enterprise

Terra Prime (2)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 13, 2005 on UPN

• Yeah duh!

Well, how did Spock come about if Volcans and Humans were not
  • What should have been the finale

What a heart breaking, tear wrenching episode. My absolute favorite of the series. Connor and Jolene were absolutely outstanding. He brought tears to my eyes in the final scene. It was almost painful to watch, but left us with a feeling of hope for the future of the relationship between Trip and T'Pol and Earth and Vulcan.
  • What a superb arc!

"Demons" and "Terra Prime" were absolutely incredible. However, I thought the acting in this particular episode was outstanding. Connor and Jolene were out of this world (no pun intended), and I have always liked Peter Weller ever since "Robocop", and I thought he played his character superbly in both shows. This arc is exactly what this show is all about. It lays the ground work for what was to follow in later "Trek" series. I have said it before in previous reviews and I'll say it again. I am really sorry this series did not go on another two or three years.
  • One of the best episodes of this season.

This has to be one of the best episodes of Star Trek Enterprise to date. It follows on from the previous episode 'Demons' in which T'Pol and Trip find out about having a baby together. It really involves two stories one about Trip and T'Pol and one about Terra Prime which overlap (obviously!). The story with Trip and T'Pol was very moving and watching their baby Elizabeth die was extremely moving.

The story with Terra Prime just shows the suspicious and narrow-mindedness side of humanity that they could think that a helpless baby could doom the whole of humanity.

The episode was extremely well written and was one of the best in ages and easy to watch, it makes me wonder why on earth, UPN is cancelling the show as this season has been the best yet and this episode is a good example to point out.